You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 2:59pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

How to upgrade Wellebell drops

Hi I got many green drops which I am supposed to upgrade using upgraders from chest that 1 gets trading uncommon loot.

Currently I have an upgrader and base item with me but I dotn c a way to directly use the upgrader on item.
Can some1 suggest what to do?

Thanks in advance.

-Ankush

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 3:12pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

just a side question.
Is it worth upgrading these green items or are the q items better?

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:43pm

just a side question.

if you have low runes and no basic shopitems upgrading items is NOT WORTH it, better upgrade runes in that case

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 9:58pm

if you have low runes and no basic shopitems upgrading items is NOT WORTH it, better upgrade runes in that case
Actually high runes will get you nothing if you have no equip.

and vice versa

its important to find the correct balance, but at the beginning for a new player its definitely more rewarding to upgrade runes

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:34pm

need A name

Intermediate

its important to find the correct balance, but at the beginning for a new player its definitely more rewarding to upgrade runes
It's difficult. A lot depends on how you want to play. Do you wanna have just some fun times in the game with no stress?
Then forget building up runes, or invest in any CS item; the time to farm these is way too high and the fun you wanna have wouldn't exist for at least several months until you got the 'correct balance'.

If you wanna get into endcontent, then you'll need at least the first two CS-items of every kind (earring-slot, carnifex, stat-rolls, etc etc) and full 6 - 7er Runes, in my personal opinion. Farming for that would take a lot of time and would get you under some strain, so I just recommend you to invest some money to the game to preclude that. If you reach these conditions, you can finally enjoy the endcontent of the game in the end.
Whether this is it worth or not, you must think for you own.

I can just tell you, that this game has some really good aspects and a gameplay which holds me playing it for nearly two years now. The only problem here is, that you need some requirements to reach them, and these are the runes and CS-item in general, which I mentioned above.
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:37pm

just a side question.

Rep gear from Umoir is better than lvl 60 greens, however, lvl 60 blues are better than rep gear. It is absolutely worth it to upgrade your lvl 60 greens, especially after today's patch, because they go blue, epic, legend and eventually - mythic, although nobody has this yet. Currently, there is no way to skip upgrading gear and go straight to the higher tiers and it is very unlikely that there will be such a way.

Getting your runes to something like 555/444 should be a priority over gear. It shouldn't be too hard if you're not spending gold on other things. These runes are cheap :)
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:55pm

Currently, there is no way to skip upgrading gear and go straight to the higher tiers and it is very unlikely that there will be such a way.

you cant skip upgrading gear, but it is possible to highest tier

Rate this thread