You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:32am

Will we ever get CS costumes here?

So I just rolled a couple new characters on the P2P server and I'm really enjoying it so far. I think the lack of runes is the best part :D The only thing that's a bit of a turn-off is the lack of costumes (I haven't gotten high enough to pvp). I like my characters looking pretty as much as the next person, and I haven't seen any other costumes besides the starter robe.

I guess my question is this: are there other costumes available somewhere that I'm missing? And will we ever get class costumes, wings, etc?
New Frontier (F2P)
~Kessendara~ Melee Cleric
~Catalyist~ Mentalist

Smuggler's Paradise (P2P)
~Whiteroom~ Champion
~Flux~ Stalker

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:08am

i think you can buy "better" costumes later from the tailor-npc
one npc also sells underwear

but in general there are less costumes / vanity items of course...
payserver has "less" everywhere :thumbdown:

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:13am

Yes. Many ways to get costumes.

If you are from League, you can check "Antoine de Ardeur" at Elven District (Novograd) (http://en.allodswiki.ru/mob/1231832620), he sells costumes.
If you are from Empire, check Valentin Rubashkin at Yasker's Tower in Nezebgrad.

You may find costumes with "Holiday Committee Oficial" NPC too when events are running (it's currently running World Cup event with football costumes).

You can get a fiercer costume by completing GT or buying from me a costume chest from GT that I'm selling at auction house at league for only 10kG.

You can get costumes at wandering island, umoir, tequatl, irdrich, by getting Respected or Trusted with their factions.

edit: don't read what allods-online-player posts, <cut>

Sorry, but that edit was too far.
There are plenty of ways to correct someone, insulting someone who has incorrect information is not the right way.

P.s, I have seen (first hand) just how nasty that illness is, and it really is not nice.

-Wraith

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 2nd 2014, 10:30am)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:20am

I'm assuming you mean these types of costumes? Well the only time i've seen wings and cs vanitys being enabled to the players were either events hosted by gms or holiday events. Sadly we haven't seen any events hosted by the gms in quite sometime now..
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 8:32am

And will we ever get class costumes, wings, etc?

I have wings! Holiday events FTW!

OK, they are the blue-white frost wings that trail snowflakes, but I also have the pioneer costume that was given away recently in the 28-day consecutive login event, and the one with the checkerboard tights for female characters and the heart/spade symbols that float beside you (another holiday event costume).
In at least one of those events, they gave away a platinum anniversary coin to all players *as well*.

So I'll say it again: Holiday events FTW!

(I have the checkerboard one and the pioneer one on my f2p main as well.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:19am

Alafff

Intermediate

You can buy all class based costums at the npc lubur told you about , you can also buy non-event underwear from him and starter helm too.

More you will level more costum you will unlock and more costly they will become . When you will unlock greatness you'll be able to buy mysterious armor of league (kirah skin) and the dress from the 16 differents costumes quest in f2p.

We don't know about if private allods unlock more but Subby will reach it soon
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:12pm

Wonderful! Thank you so much for all the responses. :)
New Frontier (F2P)
~Kessendara~ Melee Cleric
~Catalyist~ Mentalist

Smuggler's Paradise (P2P)
~Whiteroom~ Champion
~Flux~ Stalker