You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:20pm

Top scout? Cricken?
I could beat Crickenn when I was in lower gear. though he is still one of my best friends and did help me alot with scout when I came into the game.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:21pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Hello, my name is Ryan, I am Maridyn/Selmiria from NA server, top scout from NA servers(though I still feel Selodin was better but I never got to fight against him in equal gear before he left =/) Playing here with my girl friend and look forward to play with the rest of you =) And long time no see Zironako =)
Top scout? Cricken?
Battle of scouts!!!!!
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:22pm

haplo974

Beginner

Salut à tous, je suis Urukhay, un des tanks des Flibustiers de Nezeb, impatient de voir ce que la fusion et la mise à jour vont donner!!
En attendant, bien le bonjour aux nouveaux venus et à bientôt in game :thumbup:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:23pm

Top scout? Cricken?
I could beat Crickenn when I was in lower gear. though he is still one of my best friends and did help me alot with scout when I came into the game.
Not to sound like a dick, but the names u said doesn't ring a bell. Which is quite odd with such a small population. Did you have any other names?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:27pm

Lol no worrys Ziro, you remember me as Dalaigon when we were in Mercs together =) I never had nice fancy gear back then but I still would whoop up on people =P

Name changes tend to make it harder to follow people on the games.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:29pm

Effreti

Trainee

Hey there. I'm also from Romania. Nice to see conationals here :) I haven't met a lot of us.
Because we are in hiding :D Hi guys, I'm Effreti, also romanian, not very active cuz of work, but still around.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:30pm

Lol no worrys Ziro, you remember me as Dalaigon when we were in Mercs together =) I never had nice fancy gear back then but I still would whoop up on people =P

Name changes tend to make it harder to follow people on the games.

Ah yes, that name i do remember, haha. Didn't you change to paladin?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:34pm

I have my Paladin and still have my scout =)

Paladin full 11s
scout 12/11/11 9/9/9

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:36pm

I have my Paladin and still have my scout =)

Paladin full 11s
scout 12/11/11 9/9/9

Ah nice. Champion title coming season is mine though :D!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:37pm

=P Bring it on

Will be nice to play with you again. you were a nice guy when we were in mercs together :3

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:39pm

=P Bring it on

Will be nice to play with you again. you were a nice guy when we were in mercs together :3

Probably against me, right? You're still league aren't you? And tnx dude, was nice playing with you too. Dem duels in the arena :D.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:40pm

Been empire a long time now =) So will be playing WITH you =)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:40pm

Been empire a long time now =) So will be playing WITH you =)

Ah nice dude, what guild are you going for?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:55pm

Hi! Im Poison, scout from NA server. I quit NA server to play in EU sub server. Im playing there summoner named Poisonhead.
I will check both servers to decide where to play.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:56pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:00pm

Hi! Im Poison, scout from NA server. I quit NA server to play in EU sub server. Im playing there summoner named Poisonhead.
I will check both servers to decide where to play.

Hey Poison. Long time :)
If you'll decide to play your scout, seems there's a lot of competition for Top Scout :))

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:04pm

Yeah, quite a few people on EU have class changed to scout recently. It's going to be interesting for sure. And hi Poison, make more skut video's! :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:19pm

Yeah, quite a few people on EU have class changed to scout recently. It's going to be interesting for sure. And hi Poison, make more skut video's! :)

My scout is too fat and gear is outdated for video :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:22pm

My scout is too fat and gear is outdated for video :D

That's not a problem at all. In the new patch u get new gear and glyph upgrades are gonna be about 3x faster + daily quests to get glyphs. You can be up-to-date in a few weeks. I'ts what i'm planning to do, since i'm not even half mythic glyphs atm.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:32pm

Hi,

I'm Dala, a hater, betrayer, scumbag and last but not least - a filthy exploiter.

I'm also a paranoiac and a sociopath.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 19th 2014, 12:23pm)

Rate this thread