You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:36pm

Fapfinger

Beginner

HI!!
I am the Fapfinger.
About me....hmm, let me keep it PG. I am a perv to no end, the things I say or show can make your eyelids curl up and hide deep inside your skull. God help you if you are an innocent soul, I will corrupt you, and the side effects of that is that you will like it, some may say, "too much".

I am a summoner atm......I was a mage originally, and it's about time I change back. HANDS OFF MY CORE!!!!!.
If anybody plays WoW, or LoL LMK, let's do things.
SIDE NOTE, my pet healer Arianwen has rabies, and really bad rash, and she recently ran away, if anyone finds her, bring her back to me, I got more metal, should keep her busy for a while.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:38pm

Decen

Trainee

Hai, I'm Decen, a strange person, a gibberling orc(you'll understand soon enough), a pervert, and last but not least the hidden homo of disturbed (not actually a homosexual)
can't wait to compete with you guys when server opens up!!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:38pm

Lunita

Beginner

I AMMMMMMM -drumroll-

Lunita! Baby healer of Warsong~

I am from NA's Sihal server <3 I was on Yul before that and I date back to Nezeb!

Back then I went by Acinonyx Baby Scoot of Trueblood!

I'm also from America <3 I am pretty sweet... but I am prone to adorable gamer rage fits :I My temper is as tall as me...which isn't very tall. I also am I known Girl Scout cookie addict <3

P.S. It's cold here ;(

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:39pm

Oshi

Trainee

HANDS OFF MY COFFEE!
:) :) :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:39pm

Decen

Trainee

I AMMMMMMM -drumroll-

I am from NA's Sihal server <3 I was on Yul before that and I date back to Nezeb!

I'm also from America <3 I am pretty sweet... but I am prone to adorable gamer rage fits :I My temper is as tall as me...which isn't very tall. I also am I known Girl Scout cookie addict <3

P.S. It's cold here ;(
ALCHEMA!!!!!!!!! YOU NOOB!!!!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:40pm

Heyooo,
I'm Bhaalia. I'm originally from Poland, however I've been living and working in Ireland for the last 9 years or so.
I used to play on the Polish server TEP and right after the first server merge I joined a guild Astral Riders and have been a proud member ever since.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:41pm

Decen

Trainee

HI!!
I am the Fapfinger.
About me....hmm, let me keep it PG. I am a perv to no end, the things I say or show can make your eyelids curl up and hide deep inside your skull. God help you if you are an innocent soul, I will corrupt you, and the side effects of that is that you will like it, some may say, "too much".

I am a summoner atm......I was a mage originally, and it's about time I change back. HANDS OFF MY CORE!!!!!.
SIDE NOTE, my pet healer Arianwen has rabies, and really bad rash, and she recently ran away, if anyone finds her, bring her back to me, I got more metal, should keep her busy for a while.
Ladies and gentlemen. The troll from NA.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:44pm

Lunita

Beginner

I AMMMMMMM -drumroll-

P.S. It's cold here ;(

Noob? Noob?! COME AT ME BRO I GOT JANICE [My Two handed Mace] AT MY SIDE!

Waiit... who is you?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:44pm

Hamke

Beginner

Heyoooo!

Im Jesse aka Hamke. Ive been playing for under a year but catching up. From finland the land of polarbears and perkele! Also a proud member of Madness!
They call it Madness, I call it home!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:45pm

Decen

Trainee

I AMMMMMMM -drumroll-

P.S. It's cold here ;(

Noob? Noob?! COME AT ME BRO I GOT JANICE [My Two handed Mace] AT MY SIDE!

Waiit... who is you?
The hidden homo of disturbed.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:47pm

Lunita

Beginner

And this is where I just turn a blind eye and ignore it :I

The headache to follow is not worth.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:47pm

HI!!
I am the Fapfinger.

For a second I thought you were Dotndrop :))

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:12pm

Neos

Beginner

I'm Neos currently a mage on smugglers paradise. I am proud to say I am one of the servers 6 people on league side!
Neos

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:12pm

Nebe

Trainee

hey all, am nebeski healer from madness guild....
i am from serbia...
playin this game with some pause from the start of closed beta back in 2009...

wish u all luck on new server....see u in game soon...i hope :D
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:28pm

cyrathil

Beginner

Hello guys,
LordKrishna here, from Vallhalla.

I started off in 2009, and i've had a wild ride here in allods online. :D

here's to the best game evar!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:33pm

Wabi

Trainee

I'm Neos currently a mage on smugglers paradise. I am proud to say I am one of the servers 6 people on league side!
6? Damn, hope I can at least make 1 new friend then D:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:41pm

Ninim

Beginner

Hey all!! So nice to see so many people post on forums once again :D

I started playing in 2009 (I think?), sort of quit playing in 2011 (I think?), and have basically been casually popping in-game every few months because I can't let go of the game >.< I'm also a hardcore forum lurker, so be careful what you say, I'll notice it~

I'll definitely be trying the new patch out, let's see how long I'll last this time :D You guys will get a head start though since I won't be able to play until next week :(

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:41pm

Bilelkill

Beginner

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:46pm

aina92pl

Trainee

HI!!
I am the Fapfinger.

I ran away cuz you punish me all the time and I want some love. And hugs. ;(
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:56pm

Hey all, my name is Haahashtari, Im from Czech Republic, 26y old and im proud member of the guild Astral Riders around 2years atm on league side :)
My main char is healer , but also have 4fun my reinc mage.

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread