You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:08pm

Myrle. USA. 24. Pirate Guild. 3 Characters along with a reincarnation. Played since February 2012. Looking forward to the new patch along with the merge.
Life's a garden, dig it...or just go invisible.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:10pm

norytiaa

Beginner

Hi all new friends!
I'm Bard, or some might better know me as Oreo or Fini, I'm from NA server. ^.^
It's lovely to meet all the new people! ♥
Bard (level 60 bard) Tensess->Yul->Sihal->New Frontier

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:17pm

Hello all!
My name is Bojan, 25.
Psi main (Bard after merge/patch)/Warrior reinc (both up to par with gear) Guild Merciless at the moment.
Empire from NA. Started the game about 3-5 months after server Avilon opened.
I am easy to talk and easy going until I've been screwed over :D
Anyways, I'm very glad and excited that this merge is happening, many new faces to meet, more challenges and obstacles to conquer!
Have a nice day see you all in-game!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:35pm

Yuna

Trainee

Im oshi,

LordOshi in game, i was originally league ex-member of Astral Riders, changed faction to empire and now i play in Monster Inc guild (having the huge burden of being their GL)

Im 24 YO lil boy, from Portugal.

Im playfull, much sexy and such nice guy.
I love all members of my guild (I AM THEIR FATHER) except of Autopsy hes adopted.....
Thats all :P

HAHAHAHAHAAH poor Afta !!!!
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:36pm

Diktator

Trainee

Hai all , I'm Diktator (Diktaator ingame -.-) from Serbia , I play paladin and I'm member of guild called MADNESS.
Playing this for like 1 and a half year...
If you see me ingame feel free to send me 10k gold :) Thanks.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:37pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Heyo! I'm Rozetri, age 27. I play a reasonably adequate Pally in Ascendancy on Empire. Originally I was on League side where I created and led guild Valiance, up until the point where merging of guilds seemed like the only way for League side to survive. Sadly things were going very pear-shaped and I ended up switching over. I've been playing Allods since... eh, around about the first week of open beta. It's been a LONG time. I'm remarkably silly and prone to snarkiness. I also kill people. Lots of people. It gets me giggles~
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:38pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Hello,

Cryy here, I am among the legendary 7 on the NA Smuggler's Paradise server, though I am only apart of 7 players. I am fierce and I am strong. I will provide freedom and safety for my republic, oh and cookies. Help me save the gibbers as they are in captivity and hurting from the harsh punishment the forest folk put them threw. Plis help no copypastarino plis.
KAPPA

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:44pm

Kaggon

Trainee

Ringtones, 35, USA. EN f2p server. Eminence is my home. Love the smell of battle. Been around since the dark ages of beta. Work too much, Play too little. I enjoy walks on the beach, a good white Russian and Stompin mud holes in Imp Trash. PVP is not my strong suit, but hey.. neither are mouthy woman :D I do admit I am an AEaholic.. so if you see me in the town square.. Please Feed me some beers. Too much is never enough. Thank you

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaggon" (Mar 18th 2014, 5:03pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:46pm

Yuna

Trainee

Hai all. I'm Yuna, a healer from Monsters Inc. I'm from Greece but currently living in Sweden with my beloved Penance :love: . I'm 21yo and i like pandas and lamas (the pic on my profile can show you how Oshi, the lama which jumps around, rules a guild full of sheep (rest sheep are the guildmates) but im different and i like to slack like this lil guy
I'm minc for 3yrs. Unfortunately i passed from the GL rank then 2yrs (almost i think) as SO, but now i got rid of the burden and Oshi can suffer with Pervko... i meant Fevko*** :P
Love PvPing but BGs dont like me any more and i get invited only once per day ;( I should blame my GS for that cus its much op!!! I do some PvE only when i want to slack... PvP > PvE.

Nuff with bubbling, Cya around all! 8)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:48pm

Haaaai I'm Claudia. I'm 18, and i'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing allods for about 3 years on EU servers, and my character is the fashion crazy elf Minoli. I'm in the guild Sexy Pirates!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Minoli Dragonberry" (Mar 18th 2014, 5:10pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:56pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:57pm

Jellaa

Beginner

Heyhey! I am Jella, i'm 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands! I'm a member of Sexy Pirates, a very nice guild in which you can have lots of fun :) I've been playing this game for 2,5 years with some breaks in between, but I somehow always find my way back : )
Ellen Page. Linda Cardellini. Miss France 2012

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:10pm

Xaraman

Trainee

Hi. I'm Xaraman. Kak scout from Madness guild. Originally from ISA, then Skrakan, New Frontier and now on this new server (anyone know what they'll be calling the f2p server?).

I live in Dublin, but you'll see me on a lot overnight as my job keeps me up late. So, I'm looking forward to seeing more activity from our new NA friends while I'm working the graveyard shift on the scout.

Cheers!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:25pm

Fapfinger

Beginner

I'm 21yo and i like pandas and lamas
Hi yuna. You will not like Llamagenta. Even though she is a lama.....you will not like her for many reasons (Enough to write 2 books, "twilight thick" books).

Sidenote, stab penance with a couple elephant tranquelizers for me okay?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:28pm

Fapfinger

Beginner

I ran away cuz you punish me all the time and I want some love. And hugs. ;(
I send you hugs every time you log on WTF GURLFREN!!!
FINE, trial till 6.0.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:29pm

Hai all. I'm Yuna, a healer from Monsters Inc. I'm from Greece but currently living in Sweden with my beloved Penance :love: . I'm 21yo and i like pandas and lamas (the pic on my profile can show you how Oshi, the lama which jumps around, rules a guild full of sheep (rest sheep are the guildmates) but im different and i like to slack like this lil guy
I'm minc for 3yrs. Unfortunately i passed from the GL rank then 2yrs (almost i think) as SO, but now i got rid of the burden and Oshi can suffer with Pervko... i meant Fevko*** :P
Love PvPing but BGs dont like me any more and i get invited only once per day ;(I should blame my GS for that cus its much op!!! I do some PvE only when i want to slack... PvP > PvE.

Nuff with bubbling, Cya around all! 8)

You were guild leader o.0. Good thing i joined late.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:29pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Pervko
gonna punish for every single mentioning of the greatest lies!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hi, I'm Hclftw.
Name stands for Hydrochloric Acid For The Win.
I'm 24 years old and from Wisconsin, in the US.
I'm from Disturbed.
I have been in Disturbed for almost 3 years now, with 2 short breaks to Ascendancy, which just didn't fit my personality.
I spend too much money on this game, but it's all good.
From NA -> Sihal -> Yul -> Nezeb server.
Originally played:
Healer: Spidarpig
Warrior: Hclftw
Warden: Hclftwinning (now known as CreaturE)
Bard: Phenix (now known as well non existent but it had like 400 different names)
Warrior: Class change from bard to warrior.
What else can I say......
Nah, that's about all I got.
Looking forward to talking with new people, and hoping for some new guild members!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:33pm

aina92pl

Trainee

FINE, trial till 6.0.
FINE! I'll come back to you, but only if you let the leash loose.
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:34pm

Hmm.. Where's Neko? Kinda weird that she hasn't made an account here yet.

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread