You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:41pm

Hi, i am Shntahimura, Summoner in Ascendancy on the NA server, looking forward to the merge and the grouping possibilities that it brings :D
Shntahimura (55 Summoner) - Ascendancy
Missmisao (55 Bard)
Yahikomiyojin (34 Mage)
unknown - (?? Engineer)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:44pm

Hi, i am Shntahimura, Summoner in Ascendancy on the NA server, looking forward to the merge and the grouping possibilities that it brings :D

Hi Shnta :) Glad to see you here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:52pm

Thanks Zuri, wouldn't miss this for the world :D
Missmisao (55 Bard)
Yahikomiyojin (34 Mage)
unknown - (?? Engineer)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:53pm

Kaggon

Trainee

Thanks Zuri, wouldn't miss this for the Heart of the world :D
Fixed it for ya

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:57pm

Thanks Zuri, wouldn't miss this for the Heart of the world :D
Fixed it for ya
LMFAO, i was making myself a coffee and thought "ill edit that when i get back to the computer" great minds..... great minds!
Missmisao (55 Bard)
Yahikomiyojin (34 Mage)
unknown - (?? Engineer)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:59pm

Coming to you guys from the NA server and a short stint on the EU server due to downloading shenanigans. I play Psi mostly, but this is the first time I've gotten close to the end game! From Midwest 'murika as well.

Hopefully I'll have enough time to play on the weekends since I'm unemployed atm, but I hope that will change.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:20pm

latenahi

Beginner

Coming from the EU side; It's good to be back!

/hug

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:25pm

Yuna

Trainee

I'm 21yo and i like pandas and lamas
Hi yuna. You will not like Llamagenta. Even though she is a lama.....you will not like her for many reasons (Enough to write 2 books, "twilight thick" books).

Sidenote, stab penance with a couple elephant tranquelizers for me okay?
hahahaha only lama i like is on my prof and since u read my post u know its Oshi :D
but thanks for info ;)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:26pm

Yuna

Trainee

Hai all. I'm Yuna, a healer from Monsters Inc. I'm from Greece but currently living in Sweden with my beloved Penance :love: . I'm 21yo and i like pandas and lamas (the pic on my profile can show you how Oshi, the lama which jumps around, rules a guild full of sheep (rest sheep are the guildmates) but im different and i like to slack like this lil guy
I'm minc for 3yrs. Unfortunately i passed from the GL rank then 2yrs (almost i think) as SO, but now i got rid of the burden and Oshi can suffer with Pervko... i meant Fevko*** :P
Love PvPing but BGs dont like me any more and i get invited only once per day ;(I should blame my GS for that cus its much op!!! I do some PvE only when i want to slack... PvP > PvE.

Nuff with bubbling, Cya around all! 8)

You were guild leader o.0. Good thing i joined late.
Good thing i didnt marry you too ! 8)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:30pm

Yuna

Trainee

Pervko
gonna punish for every single mentioning of the greatest lies!
;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:30pm

Tirofijo

Trainee

Hey, my name is Richard, ingame you should call me Tiro. I am from Austria and started Allods Online May 2010 on the german server.
Since then i play my Scout. My age is 40+ i speak Austrian German, German, English, Spanish and understand some more languages.
I love to play Allods in grp and raid action, i play a lot with my incas too. CU

I am on Empire (Imperium) Side, 2013 i was 6 month Ligue (Liga) Side once too
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tirofijo" (Mar 19th 2014, 7:08am)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:41pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Hai, I'm the best kak fullheal warrior in allods called Luka, I work on the Scare Floor in a corporation run by Monsters on the former New Frontier server which was based in Europe.

I am from Lithuania, a small country east of the Baltic sea. Though it is not much known to other people but we have a pro basketball team.

I am a veri pve crab so don't feel good about yourself if you happen to kill me in a free farm zone.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:52pm

Hello I'm that artist person from Nezebgrad that is obsessed by this game for almost 4 years and prefers reading lore stories and collecting uniforms more than your competition.

Send love now.

And sorry for spamming Creative Corner section too much in the future.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:54pm

Hello I'm that artist person from Nezebgrad that is obsessed by this game for almost 4 years and prefers reading lore stories and collecting uniforms more than your competition.

Send love now.

And sorry for spamming Creative Corner section too much in the future.

Finally, you're here :) I'm waiting for your thread :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:56pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, some of you may know me as :: Smashforfun::

and some of you may not!
id like to say hello to everyone, and i look forward to playing in game with you guys!
super excited for all the new patch content coming! i hope to see you all in game!!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:57pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hi, I am Molinqx (healer) from the Netherlands. I used to play as Occultivo, a psi, on the NA f2p server and then I switched to the EU p2p server. After a couple of months I quit the p2p server but I look forward to coming back.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:05pm

Hi Tonalya here

Been playing on NA server since 2010. Since there's already a dozen of top best scout of the server, i'll just say i'm a not too ridiculous scout from Ascendancy.

Really waiting to see all these new faces.

See you all.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:09pm

Finally, you're here :) I'm waiting for your thread :D

I saw some of your work @NA Forum ! Great work ! ;) Nice to see you here :)
Heyo, guys thanks for warm welcome, much appreciated!

I wish they made a separate gallery on the website tho, but Forums will help on gaining more feedback so it's allright too :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:13pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Hi all,
nice to get to know u (those who i haven't met ofc)
and nice to see those who were with me ingame for whole time that I've played allods
(and that would be ca.3years ZAK > SKRAKAN > New Frontier > what ever comes).

I'm Sathom, mage, in rl from Poland, and bit older then most of u, but that's not important.
I've started as a League but converted to true power - Imperium almost a year ago.
Now I'm a soldier fighting for honour of Madness guild.

I can't wait to try my mage-tank in pvp with u guys/girls, so see u in game.

.... From finland the land of polarbears ...

Everyone knows polar bears live in Poland :P

hey all, am nebeski healer from madness guild....

True, but only when u keep ur hands on the keyboard. :D

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread