You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:39am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Swag
I'm Evreu. From Canada. I'm Jesus, and Nori is my master.

shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3)
you're all tools
love you too bae :thumbup:
KAPPA

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:40am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Fluffy here! I also go by Sheem in the game.

I love to draw and walk around my town at dawn with my dogs...not so much great with the reading of books but I do enjoy a good RP.

Excited to start playing again.

Aaaand ya hi! <3
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:45am

meeka06

Beginner

hi

Hi, I'm Liax or otherwise known as meeka. I'm currently a bard in the guild called pirate on the league side. I'm looking forward to the merge cant wait to meet all the new people :thumbsup:

Liax -The Bard

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:46am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Hello all,
I am Shhrek aka Samston or maybe nothing if you don't know me. I, like Meia am also old. I've played since CB but have been on a hiatus for the past few months. I hope to gain a renewed interest in the game, reunite with some old friends and hopefully make some new. Can't wait to see how it goes. Looking forward to see where the adventure leads. I would be fail if I did not mention to Pete/Manaxs that he left a guild off of his list.....3F.
Heya Samston! was on leave myself...due to lackage of people to talk to :wacko: Been so long I have actually forgotten my relm but hey if we happen to be on the same server I'm always up for a good chat!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:48am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Hi, I'm Liax or otherwise known as meeka. I'm currently a bard in the guild called pirate on the league side. I'm looking forward to the merge cant wait to meet all the new people :thumbsup:

Howdy Meeka! *waves* ^^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:51am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hello,
I'm Cynfeirdd from NA a nub bard. Been playing for 2 years on and off, recently came back playing a nub Paladin called Pridefull.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:54am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Hello,
I'm Cynfeirdd from NA a nub bard. Been playing for 2 years on and off, recently came back playing a nub Paladin called Pridefull.
Howdy Cyn!

Never tried Paladin, how're they play wise? :P

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:56am

Decen

Trainee

y u no talk to me anymore? qq

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:56am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Welcome to all new people ! ^_^

Hope you'll enjoy the new portal and forum !

- Teppisch
Very user friendly. Great way to kill some time! ;)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:01am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hello,
Howdy Cyn!

Finding Paladins to be really fun, holy is very different to what I was used to with my physical paladin at the start.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:01am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Welcome to all new people ! ^_^

Hope you'll enjoy the new portal and forum !

- Teppisch
Very user friendly. Great way to kill some time! ;)

That's nice to hear ! The people behind the scenes are putting a lot of effort into everything ^^
I can only imagine :wacko: Took basic html back in high school...that hurt my brain! I can't even fathom the complex coding yall have to do.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:02am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Hello,
Howdy Cyn!

Finding Paladins to be really fun, holy is very different to what I was used to with my physical paladin at the start.
oh really? *imaginary beard stroke* how do they differ from WoW paladins or are they a completely different species?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:04am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hello,
Howdy Cyn!

oh really? *imaginary beard stroke* how do they differ from WoW paladins or are they a completely different species?
I've never played WoW so wouldn't know, but their rubies got changed a lot from what I remembered about them.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:05am

meeka06

Beginner

Howdy Meeka! *waves* ^^

howdy :D looking forwarding meeting you in game

Liax -The Bard

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:06am

meeka06

Beginner

y u no talk to me anymore? qq

cause your never on league side no more :(

Liax -The Bard

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:08am

Ninim

Beginner

So, do we now have both a Pirates guild and a Sexy Pirates guild? :o

I smell a rivalry brewing!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:08am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Hello,
Howdy Cyn!

I've never played WoW so wouldn't know, but their rubies got changed a lot from what I remembered about them.
Understood...*continues to beard stroke, remembers she doesn't have a beard and pouts*

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:09am

FluffyXessa

Beginner

Howdy Meeka! *waves* ^^

howdy :D looking forwarding meeting you in game
*girlish squeal* I'm excited!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:12am

Quoted

Took basic html back in high school...that hurt my brain!
That made me chuckle.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:12am

Ex-NA player of.. tensess? which server followed thensses? i forget.

Pryy was the name

Rate this thread