You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:52am

Introductions!

Every forum should have an introduction post, telling others a little about yourself!

I'll start off, I guess.
Hi, I'm Zalvy or Zjuvlezkan. Nice guy. Best laugh ever, by far. Always nice to play with new people, so looking forward to the merge of servers :)

Your turn.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:56am

Hi.

I am Hayabush, Im from the African continent where I have a pet lion and Live in a small oval house!

Cya ingame

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:59am

Hi Zalvy. You forgot to mention what server you're coming from :)

I'm Zurion. One of the few addon devs from the NA server. I'm always trying to help people how I can, but I'm not really active in-game due to college. But this won't stop me from enjoying the game, and the awesome story it has.
Also looking forward to the server merge :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:59am

Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:06am

MrFox

Beginner

Mr Fox here, from NA server recently gotten back into it, from Australia, funny anddd sometime's i think about getting fully undressed before going to the toilet. Looking forward to this merge and the new subways value meals. :thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:11am

Bluemage2

Beginner

Hey all, Hin here. I'm from Guam I come from the NA server hope to start conquering Allods with all of you!
Hinyata- 60 Healer
Azunyan 55 Mage
soon-to-come Engineer!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:18am

Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

Hey Ziron :)) I guess you'll continue playing with your EU characters?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:20am

ImaMania

Trainee

_

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ImaMania" (Jun 24th 2015, 6:17pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:24am

Hey Ziron :)) I guess you'll continue playing with your EU characters?
Yes sir :D .

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:41am

Modliszka

Beginner

Hi,
I'm Modliszka (or Modli for short, but definitely not MOD*Liszka* ;) ),
I used to play on US in 3.0 patch for a couple of months then switched to PL server - always as summoner - and that is not going to change soon.
I'm pvp tactician and humble leader of Madness Guild (best guild originated from polish server).

See you on battlefield 8o

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:43am

Hi im Pete,
i have had a problem with alcohol for 5 years...... wait this is not AA ?

played since CB, Pally all the way.

Member of Arrogance,
Founding Officer of Eminence.

Member of Warsong,
Member of Ascendancy

Nicknames:
The bane of Failagenta.
The troller of Arianwen.
The Prophet.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Manaxs" (Mar 18th 2014, 6:00pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:45am

rsc86

Beginner

Hi, my name's Rab and i'm an alcoholic

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:51am

Oshi

Trainee

Im oshi,

LordOshi in game, i was originally league ex-member of Astral Riders, changed faction to empire and now i play in Monster Inc guild (having the huge burden of being their GL)

Im 24 YO lil boy, from Portugal.

Im playfull, much sexy and such nice guy.
I love all members of my guild (I AM THEIR FATHER) except of Autopsy hes adopted.....
Thats all :P
:) :) :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

hi

hi i'm frank [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=737766346238440&set=pb.100000152451097.-2207520000.1395143543.&type=3&theater[/img]
from Nederland playing eu serv. used to be isa and before at beta cant even rememememeber :wacko:
happy gaming in the most sexiest guild at this planet: Sexy Pirates :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:07pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Hai my name is Dracias, Im from Slovakia and I have been loyal Minc member for over 2 years now :)
I am hardcore PvPer with everything that connects to it and I cant wait for the fresh blood from NA server!
I have also never left the Summoner brotherhood since when I started to play (3 years+) and most likely never will ^^

Let the battle begin!
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Oshi

Trainee

Hai my name is Dracias, Im from Slovakia and I have been loyal Minc member for over 2 years now :)
I am hardcore PvPer with everything that connects to it and I cant wait for the fresh blood from NA server!
I have also never left the Summoner brotherhood since when I started to play (3 years+) and most likely never will ^^

Let the battle begin!
Nerf this guy
:) :) :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:10pm

Let the battle begin!
Didn't you ragequit Minc like 2 weeks ago?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:12pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Let the battle begin!
Didn't you ragequit Minc like 2 weeks ago?
yea I left minc for 1h or so but that wasnt caused by the guild but by everything that happend to my party at that time :P shit happens :D
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread