You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:18pm

Eliza

Beginner

• "Eliza" started this thread

A larger bag before level 20?

Hello everyone. :) My boyfriend and I just started playing allods a few weeks ago. We're long time Wow players, and I have to say that we are having so much more fun on Allods right now. Anyway, we made the decision to stop playing our characters on the fp server and have moved over to this one, which I see as a much more level playing field.

Anyway.. the one thing that is giving me issue is the size of the bag you start with. I have to make so many trips back to sell items or have to throw things away. Is there a quest or anything that you can do that will give you a larger sized bag before level 20?

Thank you!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:28pm

Alafff

Intermediate

We all got that problem .

Nothing before level 20 bag and next one is in astral so at level 60. If you find some people you can try to clean Gorluxor Tower for a better bag that the one in astral.

Advice : You have a bank , put everything you plan to keep in bank and sell the other. Most quests objets can be taken back at npc.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:30pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I have a 66 slot bag on the f2p server. :thumbup:

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:34pm

54 slot bag on p2p :thumbsup:

on topic - like alaff said, you'll have to wait until you clear gorluxors tower or get a bigger bag from astral

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:35pm

Alafff

Intermediate

I have a 66 slot bag on the f2p server. :thumbup:

Got the 72 one but i dont play anymore so no use of it

54 slot bag on p2p

Need to do Tep again for the 60 slots bag
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:37pm

Eliza

Beginner

• "Eliza" started this thread

Thanks for your help, Alafff. I was afraid it was too much to hope for! Ah well, I think we will still enjoy this server more, especially as our levels get higher. Maybe they will eventually see this need and address it. I will keep my fingers crossed, anyway, and in the mean time will make use of my bank!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:01pm

I finally decided to level a character on the p2p couple nights ago, bag is small yes but it's fairly manageable if you do like Alaff said, use the bank and when questing, do all the quests together for a given area starting with your bag clean, going back to the Servant of Light or whatever merchant to keep it cleared up... shouldn't have a prob really - in fact I recall having more trouble way back leveling in f2p server :p it's just a fine exercise on how not to be a hoarder!
Opera - Legends