You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:28pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

removing apperence on everything!

Why the hell are the allods team removing the apperence of everything???
it started with everyone between lvl 20 and 60 have teh exacly the same armor, and all weapons looks exacly like eachother...

And now they remove the apperence that relics makes tooo??? why mut everything look the same? this is a huge negative thing for me

In a mmo i like to find different weapons and different armor i dont wanna use costumes at lvl 1... and even if they MUST do this why do they pick the ugliest armor, the ugliest weapons and the ugliest shield?????

Why are they doing this? whats the plan?

How many textures and models have they just trashed because of this?

Can somebody help me undrstand whats so cool about wearing the same armor and weapons through the whole game?

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:30pm

Diktator

Trainee

Why the hell are the allods team removing the apperence of everything???
it started with everyone between lvl 20 and 60 have teh exacly the same armor, and all weapons looks exacly like eachother...

And now they remove the apperence that relics makes tooo??? why mut everything look the same? this is a huge negative thing for me

In a mmo i like to find different weapons and different armor i dont wanna use costumes at lvl 1... and even if they MUST do this why do they pick the ugliest armor, the ugliest weapons and the ugliest shield?????

Why are they doing this? whats the plan?

How many textures and models have they just trashed because of this?

Can somebody help me undrstand whats so cool about wearing the same armor and weapons through the whole game?

we gonna get cash shop item which will change weapons look probably :)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:39pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

i have not seen anything about that in the new patch description...

if its tru then good!, this game is starting to be a disaster

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:41pm

Diktator

Trainee

i have not seen anything about that in the new patch description...

if its tru then good!, this game is starting to be a disaster

but idk if it's this patch or maybe one of next patches...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:48pm

Weapon vanities are coming in the future. :3
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 2:57pm

Weapon vanities will come, In 5.01 you can see the slot for it, but we won't get the items in the Boutique yet.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:05pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

not quite "vanities", since they will add luck
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:08pm

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:09pm

Alafff

Intermediate

I kept my old relics on p2p to see if i can echange them to weapons skin when time come
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:10pm

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:14pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Any more details on that stuff would be most appreciated, Afta :)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:21pm

Here's a link to the first devblog that shows the first weapon vanities. I linked directly to the time that shows what it will look like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6oheSV-…etailpage#t=339

What they say is that this will change the way your weapons look, depending on the type of weapon you have. It won't change some type of weapon to look like another type. They mention only changing the visuals and nothing about stat boosts.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:26pm

Guza

Intermediate

Took them forever to make weapon skins XD

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:19pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

when 5.0.1 was installed on ru, additional slots for weap skin were accesible due another of famous allods bug. there was "gives +1 luck" description on them.

all posts for these and SS was deleted after ofc. and still 1 luck is not much anyway)
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:19pm

not quite "vanities", since they will add luck

finally.... luck is so rare its horrible now with new stats

something that gives perm. luckbonus is a great addition
even alchemy luck potions were removed :(

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:55pm

I enjoy the luck change.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:24pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Huh..I hate how my weapons and shield look like; they are kinda same of what I begun allods..it has a strange impact for my character apparence and its unpleasant to play it...as ima huge esthetic addicted let's say.Weapons should look somehow..idk and waiting for another patch again to get some vanity items in the boutique...thanks..my patience runs out.I loved the esthetic of this game....now it got worse as personal apparence...not much to customise, the characters are kinda looking pretty much same...as faces, hair...and now THIS.Well, I'm dissapointed that they didn't replace the standard apparence with something more pleasant for eye..until we would get "patched" again..blah.Frustrating.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 10:31pm

Just another way for them to make money :P
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Monday, July 14th 2014, 5:22pm

Oh by the way - epic gear from instances still looks awesome. I got a new staff from Lab 13 on my reinc now - it is a staff that changes appearance with rune levels. :)

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 12:15pm

Oh by the way - epic gear from instances still looks awesome. I got a new staff from Lab 13 on my reinc now - it is a staff that changes appearance with rune levels. :)

If we now could transfer the apperance on any other item (on another char/inca) I would be happy :S