You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:08pm

Summer time in Sarnaut!

Here you can discuss the Summer time in Sarnaut! event.

please use this thread for your swim suit submissions!

-Your Allods.com team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 2nd 2014, 5:21pm)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

TROPICAL ATOL IS OUT?!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 8:22pm

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 4:56am

Aine

Beginner

Can we submit multiple entries? Have so many ideas in mind! :D

Friday, July 4th 2014, 8:14am

need A name

Intermediate

Will this vanity be underwear or something that will cover up your whole armor?
Do we have to name the outfits? If they win and get implemented in the game, I mean.
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "need A name" (Jul 4th 2014, 12:00pm)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 7:50pm

I kinda feel like we need more info about this.

Like what are the rules for this contest?

I have made 2 designs in photoshop already, but i'm not really good at drawing with pen and paper, so i'm discussing with a friend who's really good at drawing to help me work out the photoshop i made to draw them out for a better view of the basic design to accompany my own photoshop. But we have little info on what is and what isn't allowed here.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:16pm

funny swimsuit

I am too lazy make carefull photoshop works but want show my first swimsuits in fast work

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (Jul 5th 2014, 4:18pm)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:23pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 7th 2014, 12:05am) with the following reason: link broken

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 3:35pm

-Your Allods.com team

Still no information about the guidelines of this contest. Could our Allods team please set up a clear guideline for this contest, please?

What are the rules? What is and what isn't allowed? (Since we're talking about beachwear here, and Allods is a game of several underwear sets and npcs with exposed female breasts and has fully nude elven holograms)

When does the contest end?

What types of design forms are allowed? Should it all be hand drawn or is digital art allowed too?

When the contest is over, when can we expect to see the designed costume in game?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Minoli Dragonberry" (Jul 13th 2014, 3:42pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 5:49pm

-Your Allods.com team

Still no information about the guidelines of this contest. Could our Allods team please set up a clear guideline for this contest, please?

What are the rules? What is and what isn't allowed? (Since we're talking about beachwear here, and Allods is a game of several underwear sets and npcs with exposed female breasts and has fully nude elven holograms) Common Sense when it comes to beachwear.. Nudity should be avoided. - due to design limitations, the costume should be symmetrical.

When does the contest end? - right there in the main article.
The contest starts on July 2nd, 2014 and ends on July 18, 2014. Afterwards, the developers will be working on the implementation so you can show it off on the island before the Tropical Atoll event ends on September 17.

What types of design forms are allowed? Should it all be hand drawn or is digital art allowed too? As nothing has been said to those that have submitted digital entries, its safe to assume that both are accepted

When the contest is over, when can we expect to see the designed costume in game? like in the second point - as soon as possible, so it can be added before the TA event ends
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 6:44pm

Tamora

Beginner

I have a question about the "symmetrical".
Many designs are asymmetrical swimsuits (especially mine) so... they're not approved? I have to reconsider all the desing to make them symmetrical? (that's a real drama...)

Question number two (I've forgot): I draw my designs for my character (a Xadaganian girl) but is NECESSARY to draw a swimsuit version for the male character? It's not very clear :\

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tamora" (Jul 15th 2014, 6:05pm)

Monday, July 14th 2014, 12:23am

I have a question about the "symmetrical".
Many designs are asymmetrical swimsuits (especially mine) so... they're not approved? I have to reconsider all the desing to make them symmetrical? (that's a real drama...)

Same here. I haven't posted them yet, but many of my designs i'm working on are asymmetrical by nature. I have like one or two that are symmetrical + one i'm currently working on. Guess i'll start posting those tomorrow...

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 1:18pm

there is no "approved / not approved" for the entry
but from a DESIGN perspective, those that are not symmetrical are NOT supported by the Allods client, and thus, not feasible (and we only got that information a couple of days before hand).

As for the Male / Female thing, you don't have to submit both, but (at least for first prize) there will be separate winners for both Male and Female costumes.

Just a reminder you have TWO days left to submit your entries, and as the majority of the entries have been female costumes so far, there's still time to make that epic entry for the male costume!

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 12:32pm

Tamora

Beginner

All clear, thanks for answers:)

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Rate this thread