You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 4:55pm

The main thing that made me wonder is really the fact that this thread is still open for submission, regardless of the deadline being past.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 9:58pm

Hello,

Only one event thread has been closed since the beginning of the my.com era, so i don't think that this is a sign of something.
CMs are aware that this event is finished :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, July 28th 2014, 12:58pm

yes, we are aware that it finished, I just forgot to close it (though, given the post / edit dates are there for all to see, you can tell when someone posted so any entries after the end date would not be counted).

We should have the news about the decision in the near future. :)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread