You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:40pm

[FIX]Broken Rune Combiner Interface

Hi everyone. It's your favourite Alldos Mod, Zurion :D

As you might have noticed, the interface for the Rune Combiner is a bit broken. The numbers are missing (required cc, gold dust, runes etc). Until the official fix arrives, I prepared a quick fix, via an Addon. You can download it from here: Download

Just install it, and that's all. The Interface will look how it should look, with numbers.
After the fix will be implemented, I suggest to remove the addon. Nothing will break if you keep it, but it will be useless.

Edit: If the addon is not working when you log-in the game, reload it from the Addons Manager.

Edit 2: The hotfix 5.0.01.55.2 fixed the Rune Combiner Interface, deeming this addon useless.

Edit 3: THe hotfix 5.0.01.58.1 seems to have brought back the bug. So I reactivated the link. For some reason ( i don't know which one yet) you have to reload the addon everytime you log in)

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 10th 2014, 5:30pm)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 7:54am

Thanks for the post, i've downloaded the file. But it isn't working, and what I think is, that i've put it in the wrong map.

I've put it in Allods > Allods Online EN > data > Mods > Addons. If this is wrong, please tell me where to put it in the right location :rolleyes:

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:12am

need A name

Intermediate

So this calculator rates with the new modification of the crystals by multiplicate them x12?
Didn't used this calculator at all even though I have it, 'cause I didn't upgrade my runes for about a year, but does it calculate really the best and cheapest ratio between cc/gold dust per rune? And maybe, how many runes are needed for a special level of rune?

Anyway, thanks for the little fix; I'll need it maybe soon. :P
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:38am

@Krypton I don't know exactly why, but the addon refuses to work until you manually restart it from the Addons Manager window. Try that
@need A name (You really need a name btw) This is not a calculator for runes. This just an addon that makes the numeric values in the Rune Combiner Interface visible while we're waiting for the official fix.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:49am

@Krypton I don't know exactly why, but the addon refuses to work until you manually restart it from the Addons Manager window. Try that
@need A name (You really need a name btw) This is not a calculator for runes. This just an addon that makes the numeric values in the Rune Combiner Interface visible while we're waiting for the official fix.

What do u mean with Addons Manager window? Where can i find that? And what do i do with it then?

EDIT: Nvm found it in-game, just pressed ESC. lol

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:52am

Press Escape to go to the menu, and there you will find the Addons options. Open it, scroll down to the RuneCombinerFix and restart it fromt there.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 11:37am

Today's hotfix (5.0.01.55.2) fixed the Rune Combiner Interface. This addon is now useless.
If you downloaded it, please delete it.
Locking the thread.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 5:28pm

Seems that the hotfix 5.01.58.1 brought this bug again. The download link is once again active.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:43pm

The hotfix 5.01.58.2 fixed it. Hopefully for good. I'll leave the link here, just in case.