You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 7:06pm

Guza

Intermediate

• "Guza" started this thread

Warden translation issues

Half of the warden rubies and talents have wrong tooltips yet again >_<
And no I am not gonna point them out there is too many.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 7:35pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Yes, it seems we go into the same issues we had after 5.0 patch. *Sigh*

As a compensation, I expect the WoD/WoL in our mails to be extended, renewed or whatever until the translation of every ruby, ability & skill is 100% accurate. It would be the least you could do to make up to the players.

So far, I'd suggest people who understand french to use the talent calculator available on the french forum (http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/tcalc.php?c=3). It's the best option to not mess up your build with wrong stuff.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 9:41pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Omg, this is getting ridiculous now >.< Hire a new translator!! I already offered to translate for free but I've been repeatedly ignored by mail.ru and my.com. This is not good enough :(

I am quite ill atm, and travelling in just over a week, but I'll try and translate the rubies for you guys before I head off :)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:13am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Thank you so much :thumbsup: But take care of yourself first, don't spend time on fixing things that should not have been broken in the first place !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:20am

also some ruby's do opposite what they told to do... like Thrill of the Hunt should increase effect it actually decreases :D
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:26am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

When they will understand that players wouldn't kill themselves if they had to wait for another week or two but get complete, good quality patch without such miserable fk ups =.=

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 10:22am

Guza

Intermediate

We already did wait months for it, but I guess for nothing >_<

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:32pm

I presume the tooltip on the ruby to increase healing balm duration is wrong (or possibly broken?) duration is 6 seconds with or with out it

Friday, July 4th 2014, 2:46am

Guza

Intermediate

makes balm heal more.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:02pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Please, can someone from staff confirm someone is in charge of this translation issue and it will be fixed ASAP ? The wrong translations are doing horrible damages to builds made by unsuspecting players, who will soon end up with a broken char once the Wod/Wol runs up.

You will be responsible for this mess if you don't fix it in next maintenance or give away weekly respec pots until translations are usable.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:21pm

Yes, the correct translations are being worked on as we speak (and to find out why the correct translations made prior to the update went wrong/did not save.. and why noone was able to pick up on the problems before hand), I don't know when all 4 languages will be ready for release though.

But yes we will push for some more Wod/Wol to be sent out if it takes that long to release the fixes.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:53pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Thank you for the answer, Wraith.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 3:22pm

Guza

Intermediate

Yes, the correct translations are being worked on as we speak (and to find out why the correct translations made prior to the update went wrong/did not save.. and why noone was able to pick up on the problems before hand), I don't know when all 4 languages will be ready for release though.

But yes we will push for some more Wod/Wol to be sent out if it takes that long to release the fixes.

Thank you :)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:46pm

Guza

Intermediate

Hmm I am not sure if this small patch was suppose to fix tooltips but it made things even worse.
Rubies that did show accurate tooltips now show wrong tooltips from old patches.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:22pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

No translations.
No new respec pots.
*sigh*

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:38pm

Guza

Intermediate

Yup, really poor quality of service. So we waited longer then expected for this patch to come to us, in return we were promised quality.
In the end we got same quality as we did before.
Even Magic Power on wands is still not fixed.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 1:01pm

Okay, let's get on with "temporary solution" then.

First of all, the passive effects warden has:

Combat Wit In melee combat the warden receives stacking effect - "Combat Wit" that increases damage of melee abilities by 9% per stack and reduces the cooldown of "Bark Shield". Stacks up to 8. Using "Bark Shield" removes all stacks.

Static Charge - In ranged combat the warden receives stacking effect - "Static Charge" that increases lightning damage by 4% per stack and reduces cast time of "Call to Nature". Stacks up to 8. While the effect is stacked to 4 or more, casting spells is not interrupted by damage. Using "Chain Lightning", "Hawk's Strike" or "Call to Nature" removes all stacks.

Going to post rubies I found have wrong description comparing Russian calculator (by icon images - names are wrong too anyway, so you know what you put your points into):

- If "Combat Wit" is active, it gains additional stack every 15/12/8 seconds.

- Reduces the cooldown of "Bark Shield" and increases it's duration by 10/20/30%. Increases Tenacity by 3/6/9.

- Increases Armor by 5/10/15%, reduces your pet's damage taken from Area effects by 20/40/60%. Reduces the armor penalty while using "Aura of Ferocity" to 20/10/0%.

- Deals damage based on the amount of "Combat Wit", removes all stacks.

- Same as before but: "Any damage will reduce effect duration by 10s".

- Increases the effect of "Vibrant Health" and "Healing Burst" by 15/30/45%.

- Increases all healing done by 5/10/15%.

- Reduces the cooldown of "Chain Lightning" 10/20/30%. Reduces the cast time and mana cost of "Vortex", "Bee Swarm" and "Nature's Grip" by 10/20/30%.

- Increases the damage of "Vortex" by 10/20% and "Chain Lightning" by 3/6%.

- While "Bark Shield" is active all melee damage taken is also taken by the attacker.

- Increases the damage of your pet's basic attacks by 3/6/9%.

- Your pet regenerates 1/2/3 energy every 5 seconds while in combat.

- While under effect of "Combat Wit", damage of "Shred" against enemy affected by "Pain Shock" is increased by 1/2/3% per stack of "Combat Wit". While under effect of "Static Charge", damage of "Shred" against enemy affected by "Pain Shock" counts as Lightning damage and is increased by 1/2/3% per stack of "Static Charge".

There, I think it's all that was unclear. Post here if there's some I missed.

Translation is really in a state that would not qualify even for a beta version. It needs to be completely redone. All of it, not just warden. Gpotato just left a horrid mess and it looks like people at my.com are too scared to even try and touch it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 10th 2014, 1:12pm)

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 2:12pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

- Increases the effect of "Vibrant Health" and "Healing Burst" by 15/30/45%. Also reduce you & your pet damage by 50%

- Increases the damage of your pet's basic attacks only by 3/6/9%.

Thanks for this :) 2 minor corrections above.

Also the effect of Aqua Vitae is different : "Requires 3/2/1 Essence of Life from KoN to be crafted. When used on target, heals up to X damage. Each additional stack of Static Charge increase effect by 15%"

Unity Talent (Bottom one, left side, blue guy sitting down) : "Recalls pet and can't be summoned again for 15s. During that time heal / damage from warden is increased by 20/30/40%. At the end of the effect the pet is back with full HP/Energy. Requires 3 dragon tears".

I'll add more this evening when in game. This is all I recall for now without game !

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 2:28pm

Guza

Intermediate

- Increases the effect of "Vibrant Health" and "Healing Burst" by 15/30/45%. Also reduce you & your pet damage by 50%

- Increases the damage of your pet's basic attacks only by 3/6/9%.

Thanks for this :) 2 minor corrections above.

Also the effect of Aqua Vitae is different : "Requires 3/2/1 Essence of Life from KoN to be crafted. When used on target, heals up to X damage. Each additional stack of Static Charge increase effect by 15%"

Unity Talent (Bottom one, left side, blue guy sitting down) : "Recalls pet and can't be summoned again for 15s. During that time heal / damage from warden is increased by 20/30/40%. At the end of the effect the pet is back with full HP/Energy. Requires 3 dragon tears".

I'll add more this evening when in game. This is all I recall for now without game !

Aqua Vitae shouldnt display how many mats it uses at each rank. All wardens potions use 3-1 material at rank 1-3 that is just a known fact =p
Also Healing burst ruby doesnt have that tooltip info, its Call of Nature stacks that reduces ur dmg I think its 5-6% per stack.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 2:47pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Ye the icon is Call of Nature stacks. But its translation is wrong too (it says reduce incoming damage in game, if memory serves).