You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 10:16pm

I am gona freak out for the 3rd time...

What is going on with this game and its glitches or what ever they are. I can't complete the quest: Ill Will. This is an important quest in Isle of revelation. Before the new patch (yesterday) I completed it but when i loged in today i sew the quest again... I said ok its not a big deal to complete it again because i have to set fire on a statue but when i found the statue i realized that i can't interact with it (i can't set fire to it). I had this kind of problems when i was smaller lvl and i wasnt able to complete a quest so i deleted my characted because i didnt want to lose any ruby at the end of the endgame. But now i am lvl 47 and I worked (played) really hard to reach this lvl and I don't want to lose a ruby because of a simple glitch or what ever it is. I tried to discard the quest and accept it again but nothing is happening. I don't really expect any help (how could someone help me in this situation) but I have to try for that 1 ruby... Thanks everyone who at least read this. If i don't find any solution to my problem I will simple uninstall the game.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 10:49pm

24 views in a few minutes but 0 replies. At least someone tell me that there is no way to complete that quest...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 10:57pm

Hi Digorvel87,

Please submit a support ticket with this issue.

http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=3

We can't help you directly with this problem, only the support team can.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:11pm

I used your link but every few second the page is reloading and deletes everything i wrote so far. I went my self to the custom support and the it happens again. Can't you just log in to my account and instant complete it? Zurion, Poate într-adevăr să mă ajute? :?:

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:37pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

As I remember you have to collect wood at first, then put it under the statue. After that you have to talk to the door and recieve the answer, that they don't mind that you are burning it. Then you have to go to the man in the camp, deliver the answer and now you can burn the statue.
Please try it. If it doesn't help please send a ticket like Zurion said.

Quoted

I used your link but every few second the page is reloading and deletes everything i wrote so far.

That doesn't happen to me. Which browser do you use?
BAUA POWA!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:46pm

Thx Buuhuu for your answer but i already solved it ;) uninstalled it. By the way your summy guide was awesome.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 12:00am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hmm sad to hear that. :( But if you want it like that, ok.
And thanks^^
BAUA POWA!

Rate this thread