You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:25pm

Currency exchange

The currency exchange NPC on the imp side is not there. I thought that it was because currency exchange wasn't working yet, but people can exchange through different means. It is silly that the option to exchange currency is not available for free right now and now it is being exploited beyond reason.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:06pm

Never mind, just bring back the currency exchange NPC on the empire plz.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:05am

no exchange. and my settings disappear when i go out of the game.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:16pm

bump this. i want currency exchange npc back too since it's the only way for me to purchase any item from boutique

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:02pm

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:47pm

ok, a little update on the topic can be found here: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…change#post6630 . so i guess this thread can be closed and the link i provided can be used for further questions.