You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:10pm

in my opinion, i think that Great Hunt only worths it if you also take call of the wild to summon 3 pets...

Do you know wich abilities are affected by combat wit?

the ones i know already:
Tiger Strike (but consumes it), Shred.

i see you use bears blow. I dropped from bearsblow on previous patch because of its low damage but high mana consumption. did it get boosted this patch?

i noticed already that Bears blow, chomp and i think clout also are not affected by combat wit (at least i saw no difference in label).

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 8:26pm

Guza

Intermediate

Hmm Chain Lightning consumes static charges when casted, but spell isnt anything better with or without charges.
Is that a bug? I feel static charges should reduce its cast time.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:36am

in my opinion, i think that Great Hunt only worths it if you also take call of the wild to summon 3 pets...
I tested this and it does not affect the pets from Call of the Wild. Only your normal pet. If I did the math right, r3 Great Hunt with rubies increase pet dps in the long term by ~5.4%. At least in my dps tests my pet basic attack does 7% of my dps when it's attacking, so really this skill gives you such a small boost that it's not worth it in any way.

Also, so many of the skill and ruby descriptions are very wrong. I don't understand how this translation made it past any form of testing. Natural Power stacks says "Decreases incoming damage", but really it reduces your outgoing damage by like 50%! So for wardens who dps it's very important to only have the stacks up when you need to heal then get rid of them asap.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 9:04am

Also, so many of the skill and ruby descriptions are very wrong. I don't understand how this translation made it past any form of testing. Natural Power stacks says "Decreases incoming damage", but really it reduces your outgoing damage by like 50%! So for wardens who dps it's very important to only have the stacks up when you need to heal then get rid of them asap.

Just tested: Hitting 40k with vortex on a dummy with 0 stacks of Natural power. With 8 stacks, vortex was hitting no higher than 24k.

:(

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 9:10am

I think whether or not great hunt is useless depends on your build as a whole. In my build great hunt increases my pet dps by 3-5%, I been using clout r2 in my build as well which I put as r3 to test variances in dps after taking out great hunt. There was pretty much no difference in my dps by taking out great hunt and getting r3 clout.
As for shred, it's still a high hitting skill but instead of more overall dps to vortex and lightning flash it's about the same.
I tested many different builds and overall it depends on play-style and preference, they made warden so easysauce this patch that anything goes.

And, calculating mind = broken ruby. Would be so pro if it worked.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 10:11am

calculating mind = broken ruby. Would be so pro if it worked.
i dont know ... its working for me

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 6:07am

it's kinda sad to read this threat :) but i can't remember any major patch that haven't been broken rubys/talents/tooltips. but you guys have good way to test on f2p server you got droplet, on p2p we didn't get it so we got to do our build on first try out correct one. now i just wanted to know what kinda build you fellow wardens plays.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:00am

weird, it does nothing at all for me.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:35am

weird, it does nothing at all for me.
Thats rly interesting cuz when i was testing it ... took r3 and spam CL until 1 stack and than just afk ... allways get 8 at end
So rly seem working ... However i would like to know what u find out about combat wit and those other 2 stacking things ( 1 for healing )

That healing one reduce dmg u deal by 5% per stack as i tested ( but tested only spell dmg not meele )

But the other 2 things rly dunno

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 3:11pm

Is any difference between vodka r1 and 3 ?

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:04pm

Guza

Intermediate

Is any difference between vodka r1 and 3 ?

between rank1 and rank2 there is a huge difference, between rank2 and 3 not as much.
Also on rank1 u need 3 mats to make 1 aqua on rank3 u need 1 to make 1.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:50pm

Thats rly interesting cuz when i was testing it ... took r3 and spam CL until 1 stack and than just afk ... allways get 8 at end
So rly seem working ... However i would like to know what u find out about combat wit and those other 2 stacking things ( 1 for healing )

I found my problem, it didn't keep stacking outside of combat as I had hoped it would and there's also conditions for how it works. Unfortunately I havent been able to test as much as I would like cause of work and school :s

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mskita" (Jul 9th 2014, 10:31pm)

Monday, July 14th 2014, 12:53am

Resha! now that i had time to test, i saw absolutelly no diference when i was using paired + Iron Fist rubies (the rubies you said that had wrong label description to increase melee damage (heavy something)). Maybe you had those Nature stacks when you were testing.

this is my current build:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!313.3..3…D!czbadyg/EREIQ

but i'm still testing. :)

Since "Master of Nature" is so buggy (for example it does not work when you are out of combat) i was thinking about removing those rubies... what do you guys think? do you use it? (the rubies that gives 3energy each 5 seconds to your pet).
Then i could get call of the wild r2 and hard training r1 instead