You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 1:26pm

New Patch Nerfs in Warden

As i suspected this patch ended up nerfing warden output damage (at least for paired fists warden).

Hawk strike: Hawk strike used to be a really usefull ability for paired fists warden in pvp cause it used to apply Pain Shock + drain mana + heal. Now it is simply "unusable" cause the output damage keeps really low as it was already, the target only looses a few mana ONCE after 4 hits and then receives a buff that grants him imunity for the rest of the time (NERF).

Tiger strike: Tiger strike used to be a 4 seconds coldown ability that you could pair with clout to make it a 5hit combo. Now it has a ultra huge coldown and it uses combat wit to increase ability damage. The thing is. Combat wit does not boost damage that much. max i gave was 2x Clout single hit damage(damage from 1 single hit from the clout 4x hit combo). It used to give already a little more then clout single hit damage with only 4 seconds coldown. Now it has 20+ seconds. (HUGE NERF).

Pain shock: if the effect passed without the use of shred it would apply damage (not that much but still a good value) making paired fists warden able to make the rotation (1time shred, 1time explosion, 1time shred, 1 time explosion). Now it does not apply damage so you can only use it with shred (NERF).

What i feel is that this patch kind of forces wardens to go (hybrid/caster) + healer.

"boosting warden output damage" as they said in preview of patch is a pure lie.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:30pm

Resha

Intermediate

It's really a bad idea to use Tiger in PVE for the simple reason that it consume and remove the Combat wit (the same goes for Falcon and static charge). It's better to use combat wit to increase Shred damage, because Shred consume Combat wit, but DOESN'T remove the stacks.
Did you take Heavy hand rubis? Their translation is wrong (like many) but they increase all melee damage whatever your weapon.
Drood retraité !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 4:24pm

are u sure? :O you mean Iron fist right? i read it only affects 1handed and 2 handed.. not paired

btw... what does superior balance do?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "co0led" (Jul 3rd 2014, 4:37pm)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:00pm

Resha

Intermediate

Yes, all weapons (normally if Ru calc is correct). But I didn't had time to test every wrong translation yet :D

Superior balance at rank 3:
Increase Bark Shield duration by 30%
Reduce Bark Shield cooldown by 30%
Increase Tenacity (Exposure?) by 9
Drood retraité !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:06pm

ok.. i just tested and i can confirm that it does NOT affect paired fists damage. Did not change output damage at all

my clout single hit max crit: 75k
Tiger strike max crit: 162k
Shred max crit: 251k

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "co0led" (Jul 3rd 2014, 5:14pm)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:57pm

lol this is so stupid! i put a green 2h weapon and noticed that Tiger strike is now available for 2h... normal hit (non-crit with 8stacks) = 144k...

i would love to ask devs what the hell do they have in their head... there is absolutelly no point on paired anymore... flush that toilet up there dudes!

Green 2h weapon:
Clout: 220k
Tiger strike: 335k (higher then shred).... in this case compensates to use tiger strike

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "co0led" (Jul 3rd 2014, 6:04pm)

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:08pm

Resha

Intermediate

I made the test and rubis Heavy hand work with paired fists: I hit about 100 times with Clout and pick the average damage

Without heavy hand:
  • Non-crit: 38k
  • Crit: 75k
With heavy hand:
  • Non-crit: 50k
  • Crit: 105k
The delta (~30% with non crit) is quite surprising; but the difference is real.

And about Shred vs Tiger: for now my highest Shred is at about 1200k under Great hunt, while Tiger is at only 600k ;)
Drood retraité !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:32pm

what rubie is heavy hand? show me!

Btw... Great Hunt doesnt affect abilities anymore! at least it is not suposed to... :O

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:43pm

Guza

Intermediate

great hunt is useless, 14 sec duration 1:30 min cd for increase in pets auto attack lol

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 7:23pm

Resha

Intermediate

Heavy hand > those which increase melee damage (for 1h in description) but in fact for all. Sorry I don't know the name of english spell :p
And yes, I've just saw that Great hunt doesn't affect pet skill but only basic attack :(
Drood retraité !

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 7:41pm

well.. either i saw it wrong or u were lucky with your crits :P i didnt notice any diference!!! ^^ anyway.. i can't test again because i didnt pick up my droplet just yet because i'm a little off until 12 July. my good computer blown up.. :(

Being warden healer is really fun though.. only bad thing is the 3 seconds cast to restock those things for the heal :P

Friday, July 4th 2014, 2:36am

Guza

Intermediate

Static charge reduces Call of nature cast time.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:13pm

Resha

Intermediate

Ok, so here is my test: before the update I was at 300k/s and now, more than 500k/s

Drood retraité !

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:18pm

Ok, so here is my test: before the update I was at 300k/s and now, more than 500k/s

The difficutly of The Clockwork Knight was reduced. Probably means his defences were lowered down :D Thus, allowing you to do more dps.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:19pm

Resha

Intermediate

The difficutly of The Clockwork Knight was reduced. Probably means his defences were lowered down :D Thus, allowing you to do more dps.

The same goes for the next boss ;)
Drood retraité !

Friday, July 4th 2014, 9:43pm

Guza

Intermediate

Hmm is it just me or is the Shred not worth taking it anymore, dmg is not very impressive.
Might as well just spam lighting and Grab since it got its dmg buffed, save few rubies and few button clicks =p

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:47am

Resha! how do u apply painshock? o.O i dont see hawk strike neither vortex in there

edit: Nevermind.. im just blind x)) vortex icon changed :P saw it already
so are u hybrid full damage?

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:54am

If you stack properly you get mass damage output too. looking at everyones damage they clearly did not stack right. Before the nerf most people were pushing 450k+ easily on clock work when they got the proper stacks, seems like you were only one who won on the stacks though, regardless the DPS is decent.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 7:31am

Resha

Intermediate

@Cooled: yes I kept my hybrild build.

@Ryan: Actually I didn't have many stacks here, only 10 (yeah there were some fails, I could do much more better) and the same number of stacks as Orions: same stuff, same runes...
Drood retraité !

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 10:28am

Guza

Intermediate

People still take great hunt? o_o
Looks like a useless skill, waste of talents