You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:49pm

Retreive lost characters

Wow so everything has changed since I last played. I absolutely love this game, I came back to it for more and more. Unfortunately I'm a highschool teacher and I really only play during summer months. Last time I played I had three characters at the "then" max level, with nearly all quests completed. So I downloaded the game again, went to log in and it wouldn't let me. LIttle did I know that so much has changed! Between webzen and my.com and gpot merging. I had to get my accounts all fixed up, which they are. But now I have no characters! It would be a shame to have lost hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay just because I only play for one quarter of the year each year. Is there any way to get my characters back!?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 3:56pm

Hello,

All EU servers got merged with NA servers more than 3 months ago, when Mail.ru/My.com B.V. get the game back from gPotato/Webzen.

There is now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame Cash Shop.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days), and it is free until 07/10/2014 at 00h00 GMT+1.

If you haven't done it yet, you'll have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

Welcome back, have fun :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:39pm

Hello,

All EU servers got merged with NA servers more than 3 months ago, when Mail.ru/My.com B.V. get the game back from gPotato/Webzen.

There is now 2 servers :
- New Frontier is the historical F2P server, with an ingame Cash Shop.
- Smugglers Paradise is a relatively new server (october 2013) with a subscription (1000 cristals/30 days), and it is free until 07/10/2014 at 00h00 GMT+1.

If you haven't done it yet, you'll have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

Welcome back, have fun :).
Thank you very much I just replied to the current ticket i had open from merging my account itself. *Crosses fingers*

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 2:45pm

Kainos98

Beginner

Did it work?

So did you get your account recovered and merged?
Guild Leader & Captain of the "Stormwolf"

Rate this thread