You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 4th 2014, 3:29pm

Are we playing under equal chances?/ Blacktoast threatening

Hello,

Even though my posts are rare here, I do at times feel the urge to share some info considering the game. This time I came across this e
xtremely saddening talk with a Sons of Sigma member, and the stuff he claimed I'm pretty sure can be considered a major violation of paragraph 5.1(A) of Allods EULA. The talk is here:

REMOVED

And here is a screenshot of End User License Agreement.

I'm pretty sure the claim that "more than the mods" are in a guild is definitely "harm to business reputation" especially when that is used as an argument for a minor game dispute. Of course the developers/mods are free to enjoy the game they have created, but I believe that should be done under strict secrecy, for obvious reasons. It seems like Blacktoast exposed people and caused lots of talking among the community about possible advantages granted to them.

I do trust and respect your company, and I'm sure you'll solve this in the right way, as always.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Jul 4th 2014, 3:43pm)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 3:51pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello FairyHelper,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

However, I removed the screenshot of the whisper. We do not allow private conversations to be posted on the forums.

If you feel offended, please submit a supportticket, so the GM can look into this.
Please be assured that we treat all players equally, regardless of their guild membership. It does not matter to us. Feel free to report any concern to the Community Managers (Drakdish for TR, Fayne for DE, Reira for FR and Wraith02 for EN).

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Jul 4th 2014, 4:06pm)