You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:51am

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Updating Allods

I downloaded the update then when it starts to do the update after downloading it, it comes up with a message saying flie has been blocked and gives option to abort, retry or skip????

Rexina
Astral Nudists

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xxtammyjayxx" (Jul 5th 2014, 8:47am)

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 8:31am

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Error updating of Allods Online En. Failed to create or overwrite game client files. They may be open or blocked by another program, or the game client is running. thats the message i get..... YET nothing is oepn except that, and i havent blocked allods i havent touched allods for 3 months and havent played with anything to do with it so idk whats wrong with your new update.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 6:03pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Did you start the update with my.com-launcher or Allods-launcher? Please try to start one of these as an admin, maybe you don't have rights to overwrite your allods files. If this doesn't help please write a ticket:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/55/
BAUA POWA!