You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

1

Monday, September 7th 2026, 8:33pm

not playing the high content can be a solution? - seems pve,dailies

I am re-thinking about : The business (The business!)

and combined with "Nothing new on P2P! Players who try to help are literally driven away or talked down to there! I don't know which site you're playing on, but most people there have been playing for years and aren't really friendly to newcomers—though there are still a few exceptions; you just have to find them! "

If I am not in the group who eats the big cheese cake, what can happen, how can be played the game?

I saw a player, who had "interesting gear set", because he/she plays alone in a dead guild. Weapons: green -to much farming, no raid and so on.
The ears+neck I can't remember it was on green or blue, if blue I am sure he converted 7 Astraliums to 1.

So, first of all: no Raid , no Dominion, no AS.

He/she plays more on weekend, may catch a BG , or try a S4, when there is a world message.

Upgrading the Gear + Gods's legacy drains a lot of gold, but if no AS, maybe is not needed so much, but the game it gives?

The gear set on the left side I saw in Legendary color.

2

Monday, September 7th 2026, 9:55pm

3

Thursday, September 24th 2026, 8:10pm

P2P and F2P need to merge into a single EU server.
No more subscription AND no more pay-to-win cash shop, just like on Smuggler's Paradise.
Only cosmetics to fund the whole thing.

Rate this thread