You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:21pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

• "Autopsyst" started this thread

say hii to aod buuuug

Image removed

Image removed

person abused. ban pls.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 6th 2014, 6:30pm)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:31pm

Hi Autopsyst,

Please report the users that are abusing the AoD Bug by sending a support ticket, not by posting images on the forum.

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:32pm

Yes now very big bug fast looking I hate buger enough bugs allods Im done bys allods because full bug game realy joke

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:42pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

• "Autopsyst" started this thread

i cant post SS of ppl bugging? oO
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 6:49pm

Quoted

Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members. Posts that attack another member, single out a player for ridicule, or accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice and further actions may be taken by the GM or Moderation Teams. In-game rule violations should be reported directly to our Support Team.

Forum Code of Conduct

Posting a ss of someone abusing a bug might also "teach" others how to do it. You do't want that, do you? :)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:51am

Posting a ss of someone abusing a bug might also "teach" others how to do it. You do't want that, do you? :)

Removing SS of someone abusing a bug, makes people use some random search engine to find another source of SS and maybe find other bugs and exploits.

But then again, maybe i'm wrong, there are no bugs nor exploits in Allods :)

Avo

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:18am

Just to remind people about reporting - please only report people with the bug who are actually fighting or collecting chests. Sometimes others can get the bug by accident and they should be kindly reminded to wait AoD out and do nothing. If they still insist on abusing it - report away.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 1:36pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

"Every single patch, every single merge" ... i hate to quote myself :<

New patch is out.

Expectations:

Reality:

Oh, look! A wild exploiter-abuser appeared!

How it should've been handled:

What will actually be done:

Say I'm wrong! SAY I'm wrong! I dare You ! I double Dare You mofo! Say I'm wrong one goddamn time ! ;]

I'm in such a good mood ^_^

Monday, July 7th 2014, 1:39pm

Hello,

As Zurion already explain, this forum is not the place to report players. Please send directly a request to Customer Support

I would like to remind everyone sanctions taken against players that are still using this exploit :
http://en.allods.com/news/general/arena-death-exploit

Quoted

As for the sanctions, we will fully investigate the any accounts found to have been using this exploit and will ban them depending on how often they used it.

Players using the bug after this news post will experience a much harsher punishment, up to, and including a permanent account suspension.

The Allods Team is aware of the issue, and it will be fixed in an future hotfix.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread