You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 10:21am

requesting a english mod take over in this since teppish is only deleting stuff mentioning anyone he knows.

Is it so hard for my.com to contain the German Mods to the German community?

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 10:28am

I don't get it. What's wrong with a German Mod moderating threads on English forum? Why don't you like it? If a player knows both German and English, he's free to post on both forums. Why wouldn't a moderator that knows both German and English be allowed to moderate both forums?

If anyone should have a problem with this, it's us, the Mods, cause we might think they're taking over our part of the "job".

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 10:32am

It's simple, Teppish is removing any post involving his name that doesn't make him look good. He is biased and personally involved. And on every time a merge has happened for NA servers we got titles first. When Tensess/Nezeb merged and when Avilon/Yul did. Titles were always maintained.
So it is utter crap that each server didn't get their titles.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 10:42am

It's simple, Teppish is removing any post involving his name that doesn't make him look good. He is biased and personally involved. And on every time a merge has happened for NA servers we got titles first. When Tensess/Nezeb merged and when Avilon/Yul did. Titles were always maintained.
So it is utter crap that each server didn't get their titles.

I looked at the posts that Teppisch removed, and I agree with what he did. I would've removed them too. If you have any problem with how we moderate, please submit a ticket. Do I have to remind about the forum rules?

Quoted

Do not engage in personal attacks against My.com, Mail.RU Games, or any GM Team member or moderator. You may contact our staff directly at allods@corp.my.com if you wish to discuss a GM Team member's or moderator's decision. Please note that abuse against My.com, Mail.RU Games, or any GM Team member or moderator in forum posts or private messages may result in forum account termination.

Quoted

Do not post about locked, deleted, or otherwise moderated threads or posts. Moderation happens for a reason. If you have yet to see a comment on a thread locked by a member of the GM Team or a moderator, please wait for the comment to appear and do not post a new thread on the subject. If you have questions regarding forum moderation then send an email to allods@corp.my.com

About the titles, I agree that there is a problem. The team is looking into this.

Let's keep this thread on subject, and that is about MoS. The thread will either be locked or severly moderated if it goes off-topic again.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 11:05am

So long as YOU are the one moderating thats fine.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 11:12am

I don't get it. What's wrong with a German Mod moderating threads on English forum? Why don't you like it? If a player knows both German and English, he's free to post on both forums. Why wouldn't a moderator that knows both German and English be allowed to moderate both forums?

If anyone should have a problem with this, it's us, the Mods, cause we might think they're taking over our part of the "job".

Well since you asked those questions to me, I'm obliged to answer, and guess we re still on topic since a question has been asked by you, someone from "staff".

It's obvious that you don't get it, you didn't have to clarify that to us. As a start let me remind you that moderators are players, it s professionally wrong(I'm sure you can't get that either since your occupation is a "Student") to have someone from a group of people that is involved in all situations that that same group is in(to make this simple for simple minds, having an allods player that is meddling in dominion/guild disputes/competitive gaming)moderate parts of that group. Ever heard the term "blind justice" dear Zurion?

Considering the specific choice of Teppisch, he banned me yesterday on allods guild portal because in english community we have a habit of being a bit offensive when talking, and I got banned as part of greeting my guildies before I was able to initiate a talk with them. Lioo(the english moderator) wouldn't have banned me for that, because he s more aware of our habits. And that being said, we can't have a german moderator abusing his powers on every possible place. Let me share that the ban was even 24 hours one. But no problems for that, there are way more serious problems.

Quoted

If anyone should have a problem with this, it's us, the Mods, cause we might think they're taking over our part of the "job.

For the sake of all the people that have a real job, better call yourselves volunteers. Being specific and clear always helps with avoiding misunderstandings.

Have a nice day,
A living Fairy

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 11:17am

that's it.

I told you to keep on topic, but you chose not to.

thread closed while I deal with it.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:45pm

you were told to keep on topic, which was the issues with the Mausoleum of sparks.

It has already been posted in this thread, more then once what to do when you have an issue with a moderator decision, and it is NOT to keep posting about it.

As Zurion said, apart from the post from the illegal multi account from a known troll spreading rumour and unfounded speculation against someone he is known to dislike. Any other posts deleted were spam regarding amount spent, and not the MoS bug. I was the one who said for you to stop the spam, they were just following MY instruction - something you did not do.

As for Teppisch, or any other members of another language team coming over any helping out, there is nothing stopping them doing so, in fact I asked them to help out when it is quiet in their sections.

As for the guild portal.. just because some leeway is allowed by some, does NOT mean its power abuse for others to enforce the rules.
Power abuse is to ban you for NO reason. Even if some leeway is given, that does not mean you did not over step a line and deserved the ban.
Or would you prefer we went back to enforcing all the rules, and forcing you to behave properly if you want to stay there? - If anything thats what we should do so your collective behaviour does not push away any new people wanting to use it.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules