You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 9:18am

Mausoleum of sparks

Did ppl again exploit it?

yesterday went with my party to try it out, our party is prolly the most geard on the server
and we wiped at wave 33 where mobs just did to much dmg and to much runic curse with the current gear we have.

maybe we suckd so hard that over 20 parties did better than us....but doubt it...since this week was the first and i saw ppl with titles already before i could take keys for mos

could understand if there was few parties that got higher than us... but this is just geting silly

guess ppl did mos before patch like when we got old fearless champ title and u could easly get over 50 waves, and it counted for the new season of mos?
because no way you can do so many more waves atm

ty for the info if any1 knows ^^

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:50am

Effreti

Trainee

you could inspect these people and see if their gear is better. Anyway, I know a few people from my old guild than I'm pretty sure are at the top, gear wise, so I'm not surprised that people got champion already.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 10:55am

Did ppl again exploit it?

yesterday went with my party to try it out, our party is prolly the most geard on the server
and we wiped at wave 33 where mobs just did to much dmg and to much runic curse with the current gear we have.

maybe we suckd so hard that over 20 parties did better than us....but doubt it...since this week was the first and i saw ppl with titles already before i could take keys for mos

could understand if there was few parties that got higher than us... but this is just geting silly

guess ppl did mos before patch like when we got old fearless champ title and u could easly get over 50 waves, and it counted for the new season of mos?
because no way you can do so many more waves atm

ty for the info if any1 knows ^^

Here we go again with this "there aren't better people than us playing this game"....

Avo

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:11am

Ezell666

Beginner

Maybe there is people with less CASH SHOP stuff you have(full cash shop,even noobs can't suck at all) and GEAR ,but more badass developed brain cells?No,Yes?Cash shop and runes and gear give you potencial to stand of the crowd ingame,but the question is it making you the necessary best party/player? Think.Are you the best,if you think you are,then you are.or Not?

//Edit: Fontsize

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jul 7th 2014, 7:24pm)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:16am

Guza

Intermediate

Did u have wardens in ur party?

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:40am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

sounds nice that history repeats but now you have to fight with GMs without me :D and yeah elko doesent know how to play thats why i had to boost him to 77 waves for champion last season)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:45am

That we're the only undefeated party week after week in domi speaks for itself I think. But regardless of that there is no chance in hell 21 other parties got a higher wave than we did. There aren't even that many geared people, come on.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:49am

That we're the only undefeated party week after week in domi speaks for itself I think. But regardless of that there is no chance in hell 21 other parties got a higher wave than we did. There aren't even that many geared people, come on.
But MoS is PvE not PvP. Your argument is invalid.

Avo

Monday, July 7th 2014, 11:55am

Effreti

Trainee

But MoS is PvE not PvP. Your argument is invalid.

Avo
Pretty much this.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Monday, July 7th 2014, 12:32pm

loool :D i love when ppl have nothing better to do than go spam in allods forum about something that they have no clue of

guess some ppl must have a really sad and boring life

anyway draci i figured it out already... some1 told me whats going on...

after the merge with the turkish and italian server ppl from turkish and italian server kept all the waves from last season and they didnt fix it yet
so ppl with like waves 50 from last season from TR/IT have atm titles..

and we need to wait for the hotfix for it and after will be again normal.

and avo :DD...u said same last season to ppl who complaind about mos reset...guess who got titles in end :D???

omg the answers made me laugh so hard.... "there arent better ppl than us" "full cs" haha :DD..should make more offten topics...ppl are funny here :O

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 15th 2014, 8:28am)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 12:58pm

yes, we are so funny xelko :D

we always love a good old drama :D

Avo

Monday, July 7th 2014, 1:42pm

For people having trouble understanding what's being said:

Yes, there can be people better than them.
No, those people can't be THIS MUCH better.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 1:52pm

That's actually interesting.

Drama apart (it's obvious that there is something wrong with the 21st position) who told you that is was because of Ita and Tk players ? I mean is it a player or an official, and same for the fix, is it gonna be officially fixed our is it just some rumor that will last for months ? ^^

Monday, July 7th 2014, 2:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I actually think there is no EXPLOIT, however, I do believe there was an unfortunate glitch with MoS.
The Turkish server merged over late and I think the people from that server still have their wave from last season counting for this season.
They had temporary titles the day MoS opened and therefore, that is what leads me to believe this is the case.

Fortunately, the MoS season is very young, so I think there wouldn't be a problem wiping EVERYONE'S positions in MoS currently.

That is my suggestion.

Good luck.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:10pm

Bugs in MoS are one thing but calling Italian and Turkish players - kebab and pizza is quite offensive and racist...don't you think?

Maybe a Mod should look into it.....

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:33pm

Wednesday after maintenance I'm going to see at the mausoleum, it was not there the quest for the key but the next morning I met players with titles.
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Klarisse" (Jul 7th 2014, 3:48pm)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:35pm

Again a post about bad players that have low rank in MoS and can only cry about it.

Quoted

omg the answers made me laugh so hard.... "there arent better ppl than us" "full cs" haha :DD..should make more offten topics...ppl are funny here :O

Also some people here are too "old" and "mature" to make such posts, yet they do. People that play on bought accounts. :)

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:43pm

Again a post about bad players that have low rank in MoS and can only cry about it.

Quoted

Also some people here are too "old" and "mature" to make such posts, yet they do. People that play on bought accounts. :)
You misspelled "Bot"

Avo

Monday, July 7th 2014, 4:17pm

It is pretty amusing how a GM states that the mods have no powers, and yet a post calling out the SoS mod gets deleted by none other than the mode in question lol.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, July 7th 2014, 4:37pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So essentially it's just against the rules to do anything on the forum.

Got it.

Thanks.