You are not logged in.

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:30pm

Caster/Healer/Pet Build For New Patch!

Hey guys,

Anyone got any decent builds for a Healer/Caster Warden. (Maybe Pet!) Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Cheers

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 11:09am

Guza

Intermediate

Great Hunt is useless, Shred is only good if u take those 3 rubies below "Survival instinct", Bestial synergy rank3 is a must for any build, Dirty paws only increase dmg of pet auto attacks, Hard training waste of rubies.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:33pm

Shred is only good if u take those 3 rubies below "Survival instinct"
That is incorrect, You need Shred in any dps build (not so much in a healer build but you can take it if you want to) and the rubies survival instincts are useless because you pet will not be attacked in astral or in pvp so that 6% chance to get back 15% energy is close to useless.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 2:42pm

take calculated mind, for me it works and let me "regen" those static charge, also keep on mind haven't change since they reset our talent+rubys 'cause playing on p2p server we didn't get droplet.. my own pet/healer build

http://allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!133.1.33.3.…G!yeaaswg/UVWIQ
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 3:53pm

Hello,

That is incorrect, You need Shred in any dps build (not so much in a healer build but you can take it if you want to) and the rubies survival instincts are useless because you pet will not be attacked in astral or in pvp so that 6% chance to get back 15% energy is close to useless.

Ingame Translation is wrong.
Survical Instint is absolutly not a regeneration for the pet.
Survival instinct add a bonus damage when the player got "wit" or "static charges". At rank 3, it adds 3% bonus damage per each charge, and doesn't remove any stacks.
Basically, if you have 8 stack of wit or static charge, you'll get a 24% bonus damage on Shred.

Don't trust our ingame translation, refer to the original talent calculator : http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!111...…...!a/A!a/A!a/A
If you can read french (or if it's easier to translate) you can check this one i made translated from the RU one : http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/tcalc.php?c=3
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:13pm

Any1 have tested if "Electric therapy" and "Naturs touch" working ?

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 6:26pm

It's not only rubies. The passives "Combat Wit" and "Static Charge" got their descriptions wrong also. Here's what they really do:

Combat Wit - In melee combat the warden receives stacking effect - "Combat Wit" that increases damage of melee abilities by 9% per stack and reduces the cooldown of "Bark Shield". Stacks up to 8. Using "Bark Shield" removes all stacks.

Static Charge - In ranged combat the warder receives stacking effect - "Static Charge" that increases lightning damage by 4% per stack and reduces cast time of "Call to Nature". Stacks up to 8. While the effect is stacked to 4 or more, casting spells is not interrupted by damage. Using "Chain Lightning", "Hawk's Strike" or "Call to Nature" removes all stacks.

There's a huge failure in translation of warden skills. What should be translated as "Wolf's Blow" is actually "Hawk's Strike" in english version, so if you try google translating some warden text, that sure causes confusion.

Any1 have tested if "Electric therapy" and "Naturs touch" working ?

It's because they do something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the tooltip says.

Electric Therapy - Increases the effect of "Vibrant Health" and "Healing Burst" by 15/30/45%.

Nature's Touch - Increases all healing done by 5/10/15%.

Since they announced maintenance for localization fixes tomorrow, I will come and see if they fixed those descriptions, if not - I'll post all the correct ruby descriptions here.

Edit: I looked at the french calculator linked, and it seems the Wolf's Blow/Hawk's Strike thing is replicated there. It seems they translated French version from already screwed up English translation rather than from the original, whoever done it - Gpotato or My.com... SHAME ON YOU.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 9th 2014, 6:38pm)

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:03pm

Combat Wit - In melee combat the warden receives stacking effect - "Combat Wit" that increases damage of melee abilities by 9% per stack and reduces the cooldown of "Bark Shield". Stacks up to 8. Using "Bark Shield" removes all stacks.
How it reduce cd on bark shield ? .. u have some numbers or so ?

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:22pm

How it reduce cd on bark shield ? .. u have some numbers or so ?

That's what it says on original calcualator (Russian). I don't play warden, but I would guess that every time you get a stack or are at max and would get, some seconds are subtracted from cooldown on your Bark Shield. You should test it.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:33pm

Hello,

Edit: I looked at the french calculator linked, and it seems the Wolf's Blow/Hawk's Strike thing is replicated there. It seems they translated French version from already screwed up English translation rather than from the original, whoever done it - Gpotato or My.com... SHAME ON YOU.

"Attaque du loup" (Loup=Wolf) and "Attaque du faucon" (Faucon=Hawk) are the french names of these skills from the beggining (as far as i can remember).

Off-topic : There is also a difference in skills' names in the paladin talent tree :
Anathema and Condamnation (?) are switched in our EU version.

Thank you for the description of Combat Wit and Static charges.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language