You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 12:15pm

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

Holy weapons <3

Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 12:39pm

Effreti

Trainee

I don't really mind, they look cool, and the luck bonus is small, like 1 luck or something

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:10pm

yeah nonetheless they look great, at least it's vanity mostly this time :P

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:28pm

Diktator

Trainee

strongbox...ye I quit...another strongbox item

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:49pm

Strongbox : ( Then again, they look like they're of the more afforable SB items - the carpet was a SB item everyone could afford. This is a strongbox with 4 weapons in it, everyone should be able to afford at least one.

In RU, this strongbox does not have collectors coins in it, nor does it have any form of a jackpot or any similar reward.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:49pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I really hoped it could be just an item shop, for a time.
And stands to this page http://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=treasure_voitel_2014_07, there will be a Strongbox event for each class, given that the first is "Strongbox of the Holy Warrior".

I'm honest. I don't care if there is a lot of strongboxes event..but sometimes I would be happy to see those items in the shop to buy, even after months. If you want it immediately, then you buy the strongboxes, but if you don't care, you can purchase the items later.
Sometimes it's easier, for some ppl, to spend even 50+ euros in a specific items, then spend the same amount on Strongboxes, obtaining almost nothing from them.

But obviously..

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:52pm

I really hoped it could be just an item shop, for a time.
And stands to this page http://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=treasure_voitel_2014_07, there will be a Strongbox event for each class, given that the first is "Strongbox of the Holy Warrior".

It doesn't refer to warrior as the warrior class. The warrior class is Воин, the word here is Воител. It still means warrior in English, but the word in Russian is different.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 2:14pm

Effreti

Trainee

I am more curious if the appearance change is affected by the equipped weapon type. Like if you have old astral gear, it will look in a way, if you have the new gear, totally different. The same weapon (like paired swords), but different items. But probably it's just a normal transmog

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 2:53pm

I think those boxes are cheaper than normal. 15 crystals on RU. There, one crystals gets you 4 crystal chips. I know this version is different, but these boxes should not cost more than 50 crystals each when they get here.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:10pm

wipangell

Intermediate

I'm with you. If they follow the same amount asa russian a box will cost 30 c/each

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:13pm

please notice that if you dont wish to get it by strongboxes you can simply buy it from auctionhouse!
there are always players which get some items more often than they need it and sell it because of that for a discount price since they are happy getting rid of it

(thats like the "buy directly from shop" option)

i have never seen any item that was NOT available through strongboxes for a reasonable price

protip: contact the auctioneering player and offer him the price from auction -5% (auction fee)
that way you save 5% of the price!
most will not bother trading personally with you, especially now where the "6 digit-visual-bug" has been fixed :)

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:49pm

Effreti

Trainee

also, sometimes waiting a bit helps with the price, managed to save 1k on my carnifex scroll by waiting till the auctions expired, next day they were cheaper.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 6:13pm

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 7:58pm

Free players on this server have the massive advantage of knowing what is to come in the future, pick what they want carefully and save up. I may not be getting that siege mount, but I am getting a holy weapon.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:13am

Windstorm

Trainee

Strongboxes? why we should pay for weapon apparence ? because any decent game has some decent weapon apparences that changes with lvl up,becoming more big or more shiney for example .And uhh...strongboxes for a limited time item ? then what ? strongboxes again and again for it ? No yay for me ,dis is milking system rly .Expected the item to be able to be bought in the shop,because its limited .Dissapointed again...every time i open strongboxes i get nothing valuabile so i guess i'll skip this .

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 12:38pm

It's even worse. The weapons expire after 30 days if they aren't used. This will drive their price down some, but still I don't like it. When you use it, it activates a 180 days duration.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 12:41pm

It's even worse. The weapons expire after 30 days if they aren't used. This will drive their price down some, but still I don't like it. When you use it, it activates a 180 days duration.

Here's a great idea Mail.ru:

Make every desirable cash shop item (best earring slot, top mounts, carnifex, extra stats, extra rubies) only last 180 days, then make the players buy them again! BRILLIANT! MWAHAHAHA.

They are weak-minded and will play anyway. You'll see! Try it!

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 12:48pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I quote Windstorm.

Or better: I would sell my soul to see only vanities inside the stronboxes. You wanna be cooler? Then you pay, that's ok.
Here we have only expensive events who give a lot of bonus/battle mount, EVEN in this case with a +1bonus on Luch so...+4 with all the set (srsly!?)

But ok, it could be fine also in this way...BUT

WHY, for God's Sake, remove Relics possibility to change the appareance of the equip?
Really I have to pay to make my gear appearing different, even if I struggle a lot to gain my relics (have a good guild, have the ppl, have the right gear, the right glyph, buy the elixirs, buy pat5 symbols, etc etc)?

I really LOVE the old appearence of the relics, both Dead City and Tep's ones, why don't update them in order to influence the new gear?

In this way you can change you weapons and if you really desire to be sooo coool, then go with the strongbox event.

Quoted

every time i open strongboxes i get nothing valuabile

That's the reason why I avoid this kind of event. Many of my friends have given up for this.

Quoted

DDDD:
That's why they're cheaper XD
Ridiculous.

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:06pm

Guza

Intermediate

I bet they wont be cheaper here on our server @_@