You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 1:10pm

TODAY - Lucky Day event

To join our German brothers and Sisters in celebrating their record breaking World Cup Semi-Final win, we are running a Lucky Day event.

Join us in congratulating our German friends!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I know I've mentioned this before and what not...but are we ever going to get a LM that falls into the NA timezone?
I mean, this one starts at 10pm (which is normally when I go to bed) and ends at 10pm, and since I get home at about 5, eat dinner and get situated on the computer around 6pm....I only get to see 4 hours of this "24 hour LM"

I would like to say I'm not complaining....but I actually am. :|

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:45pm

Hello,

I mean, this one starts at 10pm (which is normally when I go to bed) and ends at 10pm, and since I get home at about 5, eat dinner and get situated on the computer around 6pm....I only get to see 4 hours of this "24 hour LM"

Ingame pop-up says there is 15h20 of lucky moment left. So this Lucky moment will end at 00 AM PDT, or 3 AM EDT, or 2AM CDT (for you).
Don't forget that European players also are at work during the day, so a lot of them will only have 4 or 5 hours of lucky moment :).

What would be an ideal time for you, if you want to play more than 4 hours/day ? Do you play before going to work ? (it's just a question, nothing mean :))
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

No, I take no offense to the question.

As for time, realistically let's just take CST as an example of timezone.
In CST it's -6 hours on server time, if I'm not mistaken.
Most people (working 9-5 or 8-4 jobs) get home around 4-5PM. They then don't immediately go onto the computer, but typically eat some dinner, spend some time with family or whatever. They'll then hop on their computer 1-2 hours later after taking care of that.
That now puts us in the 5-7PM CST time area. So lets say the hardcore gamer, since that's what it seems like we're addressing here, would like to get in a good 5-8 hours of gaming daily. LM starts at 9pm CST for that person. They play the game from 5-9 and no LM yet, that's 4 hours of their gaming time with no LM. They then get their next 2 hours of gameplay with LM...meaning they only get to enjoy 2 hours of LM while the EU people may get that entire time, from when they get home (5-7 until they fall asleep at 11pm let say) which is 3-6 hours of LM rather than the NA's 2 hours of LM.

I understand the NA population may be a minority...but we are very far off your timezone and still have a reasonable playerbase. It would be nice to get more than 1/3 of the EU's LM time I would suppose...

And no, I don't play before work.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:55pm

Guza

Intermediate

Starts at 10pm? o_o Event already started hours ago lol

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Guza" (Jul 9th 2014, 9:06pm)

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 8:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Starts at 10pm? o_o Event already started hours ago lol

Well that's new.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:06pm

Guza

Intermediate

For Americans it started 5-8 am which is quite reasonable. Also u need to think about Asians and Australians for them it starts at 8pm+ or so.
Europe afternoon is always the best time for everyone. Americans need to deal with early morning hours, Europe is in the middle and Asia and Australia needs to deal with late night hours.
I had to deal with US hours for 2 years, every event was 3-6 am in the morning. =p

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 9:12pm

Alafff

Intermediate

"What were you doing during that historical event?"

Farming Koe relic, almost 14k of it in ressources now :p

And Well
http://imgur.com/gallery/fUostqs
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)