You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:46pm

Key bindings!

Hey all!

So i just downloaded the game and started to play, after doing the basic interface/keybindings stuff i noticed that i cant key bind my abilities how i usually do. I always use WASD to move and i bind basic abilities to shift+W / shift+A /shift+S etc etc.. In other games the char doesnt move when i hold shift+w example but in this it does O_o any way to disable this?

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 4:49pm

Hello,

This topic was moved from "General" section to "Technical" section.

(I don't have any idea sorry).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 5:06pm

With many classes, it is very suboptimal to stop moving while using abilities. As warrior for example you can't keep up with your target if you don't move while whacking it. Mage has a spell that allows them to run around and cast spells at the same time and let's not talk about kiting and fighting at the same time. It is really a very suboptimal way to play this game. It doesn't have an option where you run in range automatically, you have to move yourself there, you will not follow your target automatically, like many other MMOs will allow.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 5:10pm

I dont stop moving when i play with these binds. Played wow from beta like this and Rift for a long time. But if there is no way to bind like i am used to i just need to learn new binds :(

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 5:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Just hold the two mount buttons down at the same time and you'll avoid all of what you just talked about biro :P