You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 6:09pm

Subscription page now available

Here you can discuss the news about the Subscription page opening

Quoted

Dear players,

We would like to inform you that our billing page is now open if you wish to play on Allods' Subscription server, Smuggler's Paradise.

http://en.allods.com/subscription

As part of our continuous efforts to improve the quality of the service, the following payment methods are currently available: Paypal, Credit Card, Paysafe Card.

With the new page there are a few things that you should note:
1. A subscription can only be extended to a maximum of 180 days (approximately 6 months). - shorter durations are of course possible.
2. Only blue crystals can be used to extend the subscription.
3. If you had any active subscription before the transfer to My.com, the remainder of your subscription time should be credited to your account. If that amount was not credited, please contact our support team who will investigate for you.
4. If you have won some free subscription time, that should be credited to your account in the next day or 2.

We are currently working on the development and implementation of new payment methods. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Allods Team
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 7:02pm

Subscription plans

I sense a typo.?( It's better to pay month per month than months in advance lol. I would also recommend you guys post that link on the navigation bar so people don't sift through pages to find it :P

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 7:14pm

Guza

Intermediate

Should be 30, 90 and 180 days

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 7:22pm

Hello,

This has been reported, and will be corrected as soon as possible :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 7:47pm

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:30pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Bought 30 days but it didnt show on game ... So hoping it will get fixed before tomorrow
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:41pm

subscription page gives error

how can we get subscription?

Avo

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 9:00pm

Crystals? Does that mean you can pay your subscription with your f2p server gold? That would be pretty screwed up, it would invite people to do strange stuff.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 9:06pm

Not tried it, but after selecting one option the page reads:

Quoted

Your ingame account will be debited for 1000 Crystals.
Seems that way

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 9:52pm

Hello,

subscription page gives error
how can we get subscription?

You need to be logged in Allods Website to access the subscription page (this also have been reported, and will be fixed soon).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:58pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

What kind of discount is that ? O.o

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:46am

Xaraman

Trainee

If it is 30/90/180, then that's a great deal for 6 months sub. Only €8 per month. Nice job My.com.

Now, have a look at the f2p cash shop prices. K thx bye ;)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 11:22am

merged the thread from General with this one. (as I was out at the time, it was forgotten to enable it >.>)

The prices have been adjusted to reflect the true price (you are right, it was an error, the prices shown were for 30/90/180 now the prices are correct for 30/60/90).
If anyone extended the subscription at last nights prices, please contact our support http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/ and they will sort it out for you.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 11th 2014, 1:04pm)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:22pm

Crystals? Does that mean you can pay your subscription with your f2p server gold? That would be pretty screwed up, it would invite people to do strange stuff.

Well, it says you can use only blue crystals... erm... I have to test that. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 11th 2014, 12:51pm

Alafff

Intermediate

It seems yeah , but farming 60k gold on free to play to pay your sub give you little time to play
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 1:32pm

For gold-farmers in p2w server can be a good way to learn how allods is supoosed to be played :-), making a char in p2p. use these 60kgold and have fun for a month.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:07pm

It seems yeah , but farming 60k gold on free to play to pay your sub give you little time to play

All it takes is to do for example KoE quests each day for a month and it's nearly enough for a month of playtime, or 10 Amalgam quests (provided the amalgam sells, I haven't tried anything on the f2p for a loooong time).

If this is indeed a viable method (and there's nothing here that would indicate otherwise), expect the gold exchange rate to pretty much spin out of control. There are dark places in the world where you can live a week with 10€, it's really very inviting option in those places (speaking from personal experience).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 11th 2014, 2:12pm)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:17pm

All it takes is to do for example KoE quests each day for a month and it's nearly enough for a month of playtime, or 10 Amalgam quests (provided the amalgam sells, I haven't tried anything on the f2p for a loooong time).

If this is indeed a viable method (and there's nothing here that would indicate otherwise), expect the gold exchange rate to pretty much spin out of control.
Ok,

I don't know exactly the amount...
But 1 KoE around 1819 gold
Tka Rik run (30-40 mins) 1819 gold
If u have private allod = 640 gold daily quest + (4 horns) 16k gold month.

So, if you play around 1h30m on f2p char just farming you get around 144k gold per month.

That would pay 3 months subscription.

If you add 1 reinc...

Cheers,
Avo.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:10pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Wait wait wait. You say that You can wxchange ingame gold on f2p to by sub time on p2p?

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:14pm

I haven't tried.

But when i try to subscribe, it says my crystals are not sufficient.

And there's only 1 type of currency now because boutique coins disapeared.

Avo