You are not logged in.

New Frontier Lag and freeze problem

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:29am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Could be but if they want to keep players they'd better do something about that... I feel bad to leave this game cus I found a guild of nice people developed my character a little... But because of lag and crashes everyday I am less and less willing to play...

P.S. Less patches and more performance upgrade... I would be fine if it took them a year to give us a new patch if only they would work on performance upgrade...

Friday, August 1st 2014, 9:25am

Yulian

Intermediate

Okay so I found a way to fix that annoying lag wich I complained about:
At windows 7 there is that Change usser account settings and I had to set to never notify(who uses win 7 knows what that is about) so I did that and guess what game works perfect(this makes me more vulnerable to bad programs or virusses I think but it doesn't matter). Well not perfect I still have like 5 to 10 seconds freeze every time I teleport, after the loading screen.
Anyway just wanted to say that maybe it will help others:D

Friday, August 1st 2014, 6:59pm

Changing UAC should have no performance impact at all...
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, August 1st 2014, 10:26pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Oh but it had greatly... I can finally start lvling up my reinc mage now. Anyway now that I think about there were other games that changed performance after that a long time ago(don't remember wich exactly but they were mmorpg's)

Friday, August 1st 2014, 11:01pm

It sounds like you have something running that is constantly polling UAC for permission then. Very odd.

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 12:25am

Guza

Intermediate

My UAC is always off, and I even have super admin account enabled every time I install new windows.
And it still lags lol

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 12:30pm

That'll be because the "lag" is caused by something else, and is probably another form of "lag".

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 7:41am

Yulian

Intermediate

Update
The lag still isn't solved... I enter game and works perfectly, play one skirmish or gb and after that game starts freezing and lagging. Just tought you should know, the problems are there still and it seems GM's are ignoring them

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:40pm

i think sometimes its unclear what is meaned:

FPS-lag (slow refresh rate, due to poor coding and /or slow cpu and slow gpu)
network-lag (delayed reaction of the game, usually slow internet connection)

Yulian, i guess you mean FPS lag here?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 19th 2014, 6:46pm)

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 11:24am

Yulian

Intermediate

I suposse its my fault kinda for not explaining... I enter the game and can play fine for as long as I want, but as soon as I do one skirmish game starts freezing and lagging... (ALso alot of "unexpeted error" DC lately...) so you see problems start after I do a skirmish ... and the lag I have after that is FPS-lag...

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 2:36pm

ok thats really weird and sadfully i do not have any advice how to fix this then :(

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 8:31pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Btw can anyone( preferably some allods staff) give the system requirements for this game in this patch? (both minimum and recomanded)

P.S: I find i very upsetting you have no section for system requirements on this site... How is a new player(and even old ones) supposed to know if he's pc is good enough....Sshh
Edit: This is what I could find after half an hour of searching system rquirements....
Allods Online System Requirements
CPU/Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
Video Card Required: Nvidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X600 Series
Minimum RAM (Memory): 1 GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 3 GB
DirectX Version Needed: 9

Edit well just went over to download and I;ve seen system rquirements

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Yulian" (Aug 25th 2014, 8:36am)

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 11:55am

Windstorm

Trainee

Coming with some updates ..after i set the ticket for that lag and freeze problem to support team,sort of conversation about the details ,proccesses that run into my pc and so on ,the support told that is nothing unusuall into my pc and it should handle allods just fine ;i am still having the same problems that discourage me to play..(i don't see the things around me happening right away ,my pty moves or starts fighting in astral and i see them waiting actualluy or moving but very late ) almost impossibile to heal them or do some decent dps ...all i do is i farm sometimes and turn in the astral keys to be somehow able to keep gearing up...last answer i got from the support team is that they will forward the problem to the developers. Is that a good sign that something will be done ,or the problem will remain suspended in air ? i'm kinda worried because this is for sure not proper playing ;started to be annoying for real...i sorta start to give it up and head on to some other games ...

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 10:11pm

Yulian

Intermediate

"i don't see the things around me happening right away ,my pty moves or starts fighting in astral and i see them waiting actualluy or moving but very late " Yes this is usual for me:D
Cute photo btw:D

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:31pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Wish they would be able to make something about it...i really enjoyed the allods untill those problems started.Somehow i kinda gave up hope (lol).
And ty :)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 7:58am

Yulian

Intermediate

Update: Still having trouble while going to goblinball after I come back game freezes all other skirmnishes work fine tough

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 11:52am

Guza

Intermediate

Yup game works horrible after u do goblinball.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 8:49pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Thank you allods! Tank you for Unexpected error conexion broken 5 fucking times in a row in half an hour! Thank you for DC ing me while I was wining gb, thank you for DCing me while I was in battle and make me lose 12k mira for nothing! Thank you! Exactly waht I need!

Edit: Also thank you for 30 min ban from skirmish cus you stupid game dc me

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 11:42pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Thank you allods! Tank you for Unexpected error conexion broken 5 fucking times in a row in half an hour! Thank you for DC ing me while I was wining gb, thank you for DCing me while I was in battle and make me lose 12k mira for nothing! Thank you! Exactly waht I need!

Edit: Also thank you for 30 min ban from skirmish cus you stupid game dc me
Are you sure it's not an issue with your pc or set-up?

I only ask because I'm running Allods on an old ass system(GPU from 2007) with only 2.4 single-core processor and have never had any issues with Allods running during any aspect of the game.

Very rarely, I will experience a freeze while transitioning out of a GB match. it doesn't cause issues really, it's just a pain, it takes maybe 10 seconds for everything to load(I'm invisible from mobs so it's no biggy) but after that 10 second "freeze" everything is fine again.

Note: I did experience some issues when I used the My.mail launcher. Ever since I started using the launcher form in the program files game has been spectacular.

Just saying..

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 11:08am

Yulian

Intermediate

Sigh... Who knows what I know it's that after I closed the game and started it all over again, I had no more broken conexion for the rest of the gameplay...

"(GPU from 2007) with only 2.4 single-core processor and have never had any issues with Allods running during any aspect of the game." NO lag in skirmishes or raids? NO nothing of that kind? Cus I can't even do raids and gear up cus of too much lag... In raids for example I can't even move around to hit mobs...
As comparation my processor is dual core 2.8ghz...

Rate this thread