You are not logged in.

New Frontier Lag and freeze problem

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 9:33am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Lag and freeze problem

Ok since a mounth or so I start having this problem: I go to a skirmish(ex: gb or WH or somehting) I finish it and when I come back to the map I get game freeze for 10-20 seconds and then I can move around but lagging in almost any map( except if its completly playerless), that's one issue but sometimes and lately most of times when I tele back from a skirmish, game freezes and after the same amount of time I find myself starring at loggin screen, logged out with "unexpected error occured"
My pc isn't that strong as I'm using windows 7 with 2gb ram, graphic card Geforce 8400GS 1gb and an Intel Pentium 4 2.8gb dual core but still when I came back to game with the 5.0 patch I don't remember having those problem sure I lagged in YT(who doesn't) but I didn't had lag everywhere I went in every map( Now I have lag in Isle or revelation with no player around didn't had that when I came back 3 mounths ago).
Also I'm using 2 hard drives on one I have windows and system related files and programs, and on another I have the game installed and music and such, reinstalled windows a few times...
Also I have all drivers updated just a few days ago I updated them and after update done It seemed like it had improved meaning I played one gb match no lag got tele back normally without game freeze and hadn't had lag in Tropicall Atoll but only lasted for a few hours and then it went back to lagging and such.

P.S.: I think that's all informations I can think about, read and share your thoughts It's getting really furstrating I can do no welle, or pvp skirmishes(cus of lag) except gb and after i do one gb match I have to wait get logged out and then log in again and all that...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 1:43pm

To me it look as if you don't have enough ram, remember win7 (32bit) uses 1gb of ram leaving you with 1gb for allods & everything else.

Can you check your ram usage while playing?

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:03pm

wipangell

Intermediate

If you got lags you might try these manipulations:
1- If you usually launch the game by mycom launcher, when the game is running disable the launcher => he's useless and use the RAM
2- when the launcher is disabled, ctrl+alt+sup and go on the task manager. Search the game process then right clic => define affinities. Uncheck all UC, validate then open this window again, check all UC again ^^
3- if you are playing with only Allods online running on your computer, go on the task manager again => right clic => define priority => Hight (not more)

I hope it will help you.
Wip

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:11pm

Diktator

Trainee

Ok since a mounth or so I start having this problem: I go to a skirmish(ex: gb or WH or somehting) I finish it and when I come back to the map I get game freeze for 10-20 seconds and then I can move around but lagging in almost any map( except if its completly playerless), that's one issue but sometimes and lately most of times when I tele back from a skirmish, game freezes and after the same amount of time I find myself starring at loggin screen, logged out with "unexpected error occured"
My pc isn't that strong as I'm using windows 7 with 2gb ram, graphic card Geforce 8400GS 1gb and an Intel Pentium 4 2.8gb dual core but still when I came back to game with the 5.0 patch I don't remember having those problem sure I lagged in YT(who doesn't) but I didn't had lag everywhere I went in every map( Now I have lag in Isle or revelation with no player around didn't had that when I came back 3 mounths ago).
Also I'm using 2 hard drives on one I have windows and system related files and programs, and on another I have the game installed and music and such, reinstalled windows a few times...
Also I have all drivers updated just a few days ago I updated them and after update done It seemed like it had improved meaning I played one gb match no lag got tele back normally without game freeze and hadn't had lag in Tropicall Atoll but only lasted for a few hours and then it went back to lagging and such.

P.S.: I think that's all informations I can think about, read and share your thoughts It's getting really furstrating I can do no welle, or pvp skirmishes(cus of lag) except gb and after i do one gb match I have to wait get logged out and then log in again and all that...

same thing here...altho it started after 5.0.1 patch...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 7:53pm

Minerva

Beginner

Lag Lag!

Hi guys! Since last maintenance problems I encountered lag in Allods. For example, I can not do skirmishes since I do not charge the enemy and my skill depart with a delay of 5-6 seconds. I do not think my PC as I have always held Allods and I have a decent line. If you can solve this problem maybe with the next service would be great, since I am not the only one with this problem! Thank you for reading this post.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 8:38pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hey Minerva,
Since the patch 5.0.01 some addons, for exampe ShipControl are causing this problem. Dissable all addons and reactivate they one by one to check which addons are causing that.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Friday, July 11th 2014, 9:00pm

Yulian

Intermediate

My ram usage is around 1,3-1,7gb...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 9:31pm

It's a bug that started with 5.01. I have it as well occasionally.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 11th 2014, 10:46pm

i have also encountered these problems

temporary workaround is to start allods new

this seems to be not a hardware-related problem

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 10:37am

Windstorm

Trainee

I have massive problems related to lag,falling through textures ,crashes during teleports .I submitted the screen shots and the problems i had to support ;the answer were that the new patch will fix the problems.the problems just got worse ,game its almost unplayabile for me since patch .I have a good internet and a good pc that can for sure handle allods,have NO problems running Tera,Rift ,WoW and Forsake world .

few specifications on my pc :

0104 - Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
0105 - Memory : 4096MB RAM
0106 - Available OS Memory : 4056MB RAM
0109 - DirectX Version : DirectX 11
0110 - DX Setup Parameters : Not found
0111 - User DPI Setting : 96 DPI (100 percent)
0112 - System DPI Setting : 96 DPI (100 percent)
0113 - DWM DPI Scaling : Disabled
0114 - DxDiag Version : 6.01.7600.16385
02 - Processor
----------------------------------

0201 - Caption : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz x4 ~3400MHz
0202 - Current Clock Speed : 3400MHz

03 - Video Adapter

0301 - Card Name : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
0302 - Manufacturer : NVIDIA
0303 - Chiptype : GeForce GTX 650
0304 - DAC Type : Integrated RAMDAC
0305 - Device Key : Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FC6&SUBSYS_097310DE&REV_A1
0306 - Display Memory : 3762 MB
0307 - AdapterRAM : -2147483648 Byte
0308 - Current Mode : 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
0338 - OpenGL : 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)

04 - Memory

0401 - Total Memory : 3.96 GB
06 - Motherboard

0601 - Model : H61M-DGS
0602 - Manufacturer : ASRock

08 - Harddisk

0801 - Model : WDC WD5000AAKX-08U6AA0(Western Digital)
0802 - Media Type : Fixed hard disk media
0803 - Size : 465.76 GB
0804 - Interface Type : Serial ATA
0805 - Driver Date : 6-21-2006
0806 - DriverVersion : 6.1.7600.16385

Hopefully someone can help me ,so i can enjoy playing again.Thanks in advance .

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 8:08pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Hmmm... I kinda want to believe its not a hardware problem for me(especially since I could run allods on my computer 3 mounths ago and somewhere along the road it became laggy), I can't say for sure. But if what Windstorm(like the name),Allods online player and Biromir say seems to me like the problem is more than it seems if that's the case then I encourage if there are more people having the same problem
come here say it and maybe the GM s should take notice and give us an answer or something, no? And if it's indeed a problem from allods to work and fix it...

P.S.: I wonder if we'll get a GM response here, one can only dream...

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 8:13pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Also since friday I deleted allods and stuff came up and now its Saturday 10 PM so I will not have time to install I think... Anyway... We'll see

P.S: Isn't my avatar coool or what? 8)

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 10:33pm

Guza

Intermediate

Its not just you plenty of people got these issues.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:36am

Yulian

Intermediate

If that is the case let them all come here explain when the problems started. If we prove this is a problem of allods MAYBE some dev or gm will take notice...(dreams)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:58am

Yulian

Intermediate

SO I finally instaled allods again from scratch and loged into game went to a Goblin ball and got this
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: AOgame.exe
Application Version: 5.0.1.58
Application Timestamp: 53bbc067
Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
Fault Module Version: 10.0.30319.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ba1dbbe
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001d49d
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1048
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

During the game...
P.S.: The lag persists( in isle of revelation with no player around)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:29am

Windstorm

Trainee

Its like i would take screenshoots every 3 seconds .Really ,someone SHOULD answer us and try to fix the damn problem so we can enjoy the game again .Anyone even read those things ?! I been waiting for some help before the patch ,they promised the patch would fix the problems ,getting no answer from support since .What's next? Deleting allods would be a damn fix...my patience HAS a limit . ANY HINT ?

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:38am

Guza

Intermediate

Tried lowering the texture quality till its fixed?
Also turning off the cape physics?
I also have issues with Goblinball, but since I turned off texture caching my game havent crashed since. But it still freezes for few secs when i enter or leave goblinball.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:35pm

I'm not responding on behalf of the developers of the game, but on behalf of .. well.. myself.
I am also experiencing some performance problems since the latest patch (5.01). I agree that it's a problem with the client. But my problems are not so serious as the problems some of you have. For example, I also lag a couple of seconds after I leave Goblinball (I don't think it freezes when I join it). And I also get some huge fps drops, especially when I'm in Upper City, in Umoir. But after about 30 seconds, it returns to normal.

If you got lags you might try these manipulations:
1- If you usually launch the game by mycom launcher, when the game is running disable the launcher => he's useless and use the RAM
2- when the launcher is disabled, ctrl+alt+sup and go on the task manager. Search the game process then right clic => define affinities. Uncheck all UC, validate then open this window again, check all UC again ^^
3- if you are playing with only Allods online running on your computer, go on the task manager again => right clic => define priority => Hight (not more)

I hope it will help you.
Wip

The 3rd point of this helped me with some performance issues that I had. I recommend trying them (though I'm not exactly sure what Defining affinities do.)

Also, this is a known problem. As far as I've been told, the developers know of this issue and are looking for a solution. How long it will take, I have no idea. I know this isn't very helpful, but we're in the same situation as you are, and we'll LOVE to get it fixed right away. But most of the times, it's easier to say than to do.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:30pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Tried lowering the texture quality till its fixed?
Also turning off the cape physics?
I also have issues with Goblinball, but since I turned off texture caching my game havent crashed since. But it still freezes for few secs when i enter or leave goblinball.

Yes I tried everything Guza.I also reinstalled the client.Disabled all addons. Tried different settings,in every way i been suggested to do it .Got tired allready trying even to do something more ,i been stopping game a bit before patch because some rl problems in the waiting also that i would get some help with the game thingies...seems I have to give up (again) because its rly annoying to play.

I'm not responding on behalf of the developers of the game, but on behalf of .. well.. myself.
I am also experiencing some performance problems since the latest patch (5.01). I agree that it's a problem with the client. But my problems are not so serious as the problems some of you have. For example, I also lag a couple of seconds after I leave Goblinball (I don't think it freezes when I join it). And I also get some huge fps drops, especially when I'm in Upper City, in Umoir. But after about 30 seconds, it returns to normal.

Also, this is a known problem. As far as I've been told, the developers know of this issue and are looking for a solution. How long it will take, I have no idea. I know this isn't very helpful, but we're in the same situation as you are, and we'll LOVE to get it fixed right away. But most of the times, it's easier to say than to do.

Hopefully they will work on this things this year.(Sorry for sarcasm,it has nothing against you Zurion ,I appreciate you want to help and big thanks for that!) I'm just lots of dissapointed because my ticket were closed with the resolution ''the issue has been fixed by development team'' wich is not even far;I am not able to farm in new zone ,not able to keep gearing up because can't do astrals properly;not able to join skirmishes because my client shows avatars in random spots etc.This morning i tested client again after i reinstalled it with a friend from guild and i was asking him for example if he is stucked in tree.His answer was he didn't even been reaching that spot ; after few seconds seen his toon quite far BEHIND me and that tree. Its imposibile to play while you don't even see where exactly your party members are located .Tricky ,huh ? Try heal that party in astral. Or try dps something that's not even in that spot you presume it is (LoL) Yes ,I'm disapointed and I hope they really WORK on FIXING the things. Thanks again for answering and for the will to help,Zurion.:)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:35pm

Since there seems to be very little people experiencing this, it might be an issue with drivers (maybe newest?) for specific model or series of graphics cards. Have you tried downgrading to older drivers?

Rate this thread