You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:16pm

Hello

Good afternoon,

How long does it take to reach levl 60 from scratch? aka level 1??
and how much total xp will it require?? :thumbsup: im willing to spend some money if it really speeds up the process

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:30pm

Guza

Intermediate

Fresh new player, without knowing the game so well and playing casually few hours a day, a month maybe? Two months max.
Actually I would say 2 months, for any normal new players.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Guza" (Jul 11th 2014, 2:36pm)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:37pm

IAmGroot

Professional

As someone that KNEW the game and has leveled MULTIPLE TOONS with LOTS of CS stuff...
It took me 18 or 20 hours of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY to reach level 55 last patch.
I haven't leveled a reinc since though.
However, you being a freshy...it could take 4-5 times that. So 72-100 hours of ACTUAL GAME PLAY.
Saying you play 2-3 hours a day...anywhere between...
24-50 days?

Friday, July 11th 2014, 2:51pm

another question how is the endgame ^^

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:35pm

If you know the game, you can reach lvl 60 in a couple of days. In a day, if there is double exp lucky moments on.

The endgame currently is varied, but it mainly is about sailing on a player's ship (you can have your own, it's quite affordable) to an instance, then clearing the instance and using the items you get from there to refine your gear and upgrade it to the next tier over time. It takes time and resources, but if you get bored of doing that, there is enough other things to do - battlegrounds, attacking the dungeons of other players for gold and other resources, even goblinball, or just pvp in Kingdom of Elements, Cave of Tka-Rik if you feel like just making gold on your own, without anyone interfering.

Getting in a decent endgame guild also opens up a ton of possibilities and helps a lot in the endgame. It's kind of a requirement.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:37pm

Friday, July 11th 2014, 11:51pm

Guza

Intermediate

If you know the game, you can reach lvl 60 in a couple of days. In a day, if there is double exp lucky moments on.

If u dont sleep or eat or go to the toilet lol

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 9:24am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

If u dont sleep or eat or go to the toilet lol

Agree'd

I went up 27 lvl's with that last weekend quest and mob LM and scrolls on and off and almost constant play.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:12pm

leveling up ultra-fast requires proper knowldge of the quest-dependencies
with that its possible to skip many Q due to the high exp gain

however this results in beeing undergeared and having not some rubies, but you can still do the Q with max level which saves a lot of time since you can onehit everything then
also need a fast mount for fast leveling and AOE-spec is helpful too

however when i was COMPLETELY new to the game it took me over 1 month to reach max level, which was 51 this time

Rate this thread