You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:08am

Account transfer issues

Quick question! I hope someone can help me with..

I've just combined my old NA account with webzens database, but now I am trying to transfer the account to my.com, so anyone who knows how that works? In the guide it says that I will get asked to import after I create the account, but I didn't.

I have to say that the first thing I did was to create this account, BEFORE i transfered my NA/EU to the mail.ru database(didn't know how to at the begin), and I used the same mail. Anyhow, now I got the mail.ru database merged(NA+EU account), so what is the next step?

Do I really have to wait for the support staff to fix it for me, or is there a manual solution?

Sorry if I am kinda confusing, but english isn't my motherlanguage and I just want to fix it fast, instead to wait 4-5 days(Seen in another thread). :pinch:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 11th 2014, 3:52pm) with the following reason: title

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:40am

Hello,

The automatic transfer is not available anymore.
You have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/(now Webzen) account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

If you have already sent your request to Customer Support, with all informations required, then you just have to wait :).
If nothing happens after 5 to 7 working days, then contact your Community Manager (Wraith02 is the EN one) by PM, with your ticket number, and he will try to get more informations about your account tranfer.

While you are waiting for your old characters, you can play Allods online on another My.com account (not the one you are requesting to Customer Support).

Welcome back to Allods Online !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:28pm

Thanks for all the info guys, even tho I am sad so many old/core players left :/

Anyhow now I got a new problem, since I can't join forum with "blessme", cause it says;

Information:
error message: invalid username: blessme
error code: 0
file: /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/util/MrgUtil.class.php (240)
php version: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.9
wcf version: 1.1.10 pl 2 (Tempest)
date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:21:22 +0000
request: /forum/
referer: http://en.allods.com/community

Stacktrace:
#0 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/util/MrgUtil.class.php(104): MrgUtil::updateCurrentUser(Object(MrgAccount))
#1 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/system/event/listener/SessionFactoryMrgIntegrationListner.class.php(28): MrgUtil::loginOrRegister()
#2 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/system/event/EventHandler.class.php(131): SessionFactoryMrgIntegrationListner->execute(Object(WBBSessionFactory), 'WBBSessionFacto...', 'didInit')
#3 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/system/event/EventHandler.class.php(156): EventHandler::executeInheritedActions(Object(WBBSessionFactory), 'didInit', 'WBBSessionFacto...', 'didInit@WBBSess...')
#4 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/system/session/SessionFactory.class.php(85): EventHandler::fireAction(Object(WBBSessionFactory), 'didInit')
#5 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/lib/system/WBBCore.class.php(200): SessionFactory->get()
#6 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(98): WBBCore->initSession()
#7 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/global.php(18): WCF->__construct()
#8 /opt/WWWRoot/allods.com/wwwroot/forum/index.php(7): require_once('/opt/WWWRoot/al...')
#9 {main}

Anyone who got a solution?

Also when checking up on account name it says, I have no permission to be in that area and that I have to get back into the game and stat playing. You know, the place where you check up on your account , if it's linked or not.

So much trouble to merge an account, maybe because I had NA and EU ? Even tho I now merged them together on Mail.ru..

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:50pm

Hello,

So much trouble to merge an account, maybe because I had NA and EU ? Even tho I now merged them together on Mail.ru..

You can't merge 2 accounts to the same my.com email.
You need to make 2 requests, with two different accounts to get your NA characters and EU characters back.
Allods Online Discord
----

Friday, July 11th 2014, 3:53pm

Hello,

Your messages about your account issues was moved to the "Technical Issue" section of the forum.
Allods Online Discord
----

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:17pm

I think you misunderstood me.

I now I have 2 accounts on my.com, this one(to check out server) and the one "blessme", the one that got the info above when I tried to join the forum again.

On blessme I tried to merge my NA account to My.com, I didn't try to take the EU too..I only asked the support about to transfer the NA(in a ticket), even tho they are both merged to one on webzen.com(NOW, they were NOT before I requested).

What I am saying is, that maybe there is trouble with the account because I used the same email on both areas (NA+EU)?

Anyhow the point is, "blessme" is unable to enter the forum and gets the error message from above when trying, and I really do not know why that is so. That's why I am asking for forum support.

Sorry if I am confusing, I suck at english :)

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:29pm

The blessme account should work now.

If its not, please send me a PM about it and I'll ask them to check again.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, July 11th 2014, 9:01pm

The account has acces to forum again, thanks for the fast fix! :thumbsup:

You may delete the thread if you want!

Rate this thread