You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:17pm

Newly returned playerr needs class selection advice

Hello all

I returned to play allods again after long tima and plan to start fresh. I could use on newbiefriendly classes advice. I plan to play f2p, seekking good PVE class that can solo easily and if possible with least casting skills as possible... I am saying that cos I tried CH and I just ragequited. THose casting time drove me mad, so i am now looking for new class. Thanks for all input...

:)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:27pm

? Ch has a max cast time of 1.4s, with rubies of course.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:30pm

it is squishy in some situations..and I dont like that...

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:42pm

I like CH, to be honest. I have a reinc with a CH build. With a good rotation, you don't have to wait for a lot of cast time. What I do is spam Celestial Judgement and get Fanaticism stacks, and only use Particle of Light or Chain of Light when I have Fanaticism stacks.

But if you do preffer something with even lower cast time, try the paladin. The only skill with cast time that I know of is Sacred Sunrise(0.6), and that's if you use a holy build. On physical build, you don't have skills with cast duration.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 1:44pm

Thanks..I might try that I was once Mage, tied CH and wad at the time max level druid...
Might be time for change now..

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:16pm

i recommend warrior or summoner

both are great classes for soloplay and do not bug the player with weird mechanics

bard is also a great class but it has energy-problems and will get weakened HEAVY next patch

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:31pm

Warrior is awesome, but there's too many of us right now. It's hard to find parties. Bard, scout, mage, and psi will not have this problem.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 2:47pm

Warrior is awesome, but there's too many of us right now. It's hard to find parties. Bard, scout, mage, and psi will not have this problem.

Regarding psi, you do have some spells with zero to low cast time, but using this kind of build in group PvE situation is sub par and gimping yourself. Main problems with psi is that the go-to group PvE (when you have someone else taking hits) and solo farming builds are drastically different, keep in mind re-spec cost is horrendously high.

Also you are going to have mana problems and will burn mana potions like crazy with the solo build (even with Superficial Trance and 2-h weapon).

Psi's damage is balanced around keeping a 20% damage debuff - Mental Link/Will Suppression on the target and has a lot of very troublesome and clunky mechanics - stacking buffs and debuffs.

To be honest, I would not advise you playing this class, with the removal of Conviction and the whole new Willpower system it's just a very watered-down and gimped version of the Mage.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jul 13th 2014, 3:07pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 4:51pm

Hello all
I could use on newbiefriendly classes advice.

:)

warrior

Monday, July 14th 2014, 9:36am

Yulian

Intermediate

2H WARRIOR OR MAGE ICE-LIGHTING!!! Honestly if you want to play fun and with no headache, sure summoner is beast WHEN you reach lvl 60.... But 2h warrior is beast while you lvl up and after 60 also...

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:56pm

rumors are wardens op :D
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management