You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:39pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

summoner or warrior in pve?

Hey i made a warrior reinc and im currently at lvl 32. but i got eagor to try a summoner.

If we are not talking about pvp, only leveling up to lvl 60, what class is funniest and most soft? warrior or summoner? Is it worth to restart from lvl 4 again after a week of questing?

And which one is easiest to gold grind at lvl 60?

What do you guys think?

Ty in advance :D :thumbup:

Monday, July 14th 2014, 9:31am

Yulian

Intermediate

My advice is go warrior 2h (being an warrior myself) I tried to lvl up an summy as well but until you get all dots and spells to effectivly kill mobs with he egg buff on.... you'll die go warrior its easy to play has nice hard hitting attacks especially now that your atacks can't be dodged like before... GO WARRIOR altough if your persistent and lvl up a summy when you'll be lvl 60 it will be cool all those healing and dots but as I said it takes alot

Monday, July 14th 2014, 11:55am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

I used to have a warrior main and leveling without cash shop was real pain. Now that I switched class to paladin, leveling a warrior reinc is probably the easiest reinc to level, I didn't have any problems even considering the new and more annoying reinc debuff.

Go warrior all da way.

As for farming, only thing that would annoy you is the creeping doom trial in tka-rik (no idea if it still exists.. I haven't been there this patch.)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, July 14th 2014, 12:52pm

I used to have a warrior main and leveling without cash shop was real pain. Now that I switched class to paladin, leveling a warrior reinc is probably the easiest reinc to level, I didn't have any problems even considering the new and more annoying reinc debuff.

Go warrior all da way.

As for farming, only thing that would annoy you is the creeping doom trial in tka-rik (no idea if it still exists.. I haven't been there this patch.)

creeping doom is gone

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:18pm

Yulian

Intermediate

I lvled without cash shop on my warrior main with no problem that was when we had old stats and dodge was still around... that was during the lvl 52 patch.... anyways don't worry you shouldn't have trouble with a good build

Monday, July 14th 2014, 6:12pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Yes, I was leveling back when it was lvl 40 patch. I quit when a lvl 31 kobold killed me (the same level) in Coba Plateau.. Maybe I was too noob :D Then returned at level 47 patch and leveled without cash shop.) It was much harder back then so now it should be a piece of cake if you don't mind grinding a bit or playing goblinball every day for extra exp.

And about creeping doom being gone - even better! Go warrior all da way :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 7:32am

Yulian

Intermediate

Haha! I played warrior until lvl 23-24 in lvl 40 OB too I took idiotic skills so every mob killed me in asee(I was new too) and changed class to mage, then changed to warden and so on, I'm kinda sad I hadn't chosed a class and stick with it until now... Only started to play for endgame at lvl 52 patch...

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 3:19pm

Warrior, probably the second easiest class in the game to play next to mage. To be honest, probably easier then mage cause with mage you do at least need to pay attention to barriers/blink cool downs. Mage does require some common awareness which many do lack when it comes to staying alive. Granted you can just hit people with 400-700k ice meteors and watch em explode when shocking grasp hits them for more then that to.

Warrior gets it's barrier, 35% of your max HP. On top of that plate armor, with all of it's attacks hitting pretty hard, Fatal Blow being pretty damn beautiful hits. Die hard which = a additional, 30-40%? (cant remember) while making that ability 1 minute 30 sec cool down. so essentially looking at close to 160-175% more hp then other classes while holding a large amount of CC/strong spam able AoE(whirlwind) charge is wonderful, crushing blow is funny to use at times. I don't know if it still exists but at one point was a bug that if multiple warriors crushing blow back to back they could bounce you up so high fall damage could kill you.

Summoner is a pretty simple class to if you get enough gear to make VI strong. I will say it is a class that can go either way, you can either be OP, or you can be utter garbage with it. It is soft once blood aegis comes off, and if your doing PVE farming with multiple mobs that will come off quick. Side note summy heals are disturbingly OP. Even more so then plate healers cause you can always instant cast most of them and they tend to heal for full hp instantly or close to it. VI is a beautiful spell for farming though round up a couple mobs, throw a few VI's and let it do it's magic. Can toss in some of the lower mana cost DoT's but you can honestly get away with just throwing 3-4 VI's in a crowd of mobs while healing up.

All in all, for PVE. Warrior is probably the better choice.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 10:20pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Die hard which = a additional, 30-40%? (cant remember) while making that ability 1 minute 30 sec cool down. so essentially looking at close to 160-175% more hp then other classes.

That sounds like it's a passive hp increase ability.. Die hard actually activates when you receive a killing blow and lasts for 16 seconds. With rank 2 it gives 70% extra hp, with rank 3 = 80% (It basically brings you back to 50% hp). Most people just use it to heal up back with alchemy-crafted (from 5.0.1 patch warden one is bound i guess?) aqua vitae to full or nearly full due to wound complexity. Nothing more really :D

P.S. With good enough gear and quite some bloodlust (25 should do the trick) you can heal up yourself with whirlwind spam on aoe farm.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..