You are not logged in.

New Frontier Top up does not work

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 10:25am

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

Top up does not work

Hello ,i've been trying to top up my account few times already and all that i got is that message : We couldn't complete your purchase, because the card issuer declined the card Visa x-'' What's wrong ? I can make any other payments over internet with that card ,only allods its (again) having problems . After all lag problems and all ,now THIS.Seems allods rly hates me.... :(

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 11:33am

Hi there,

you'll have to submit a support ticket about this here, they should be able to tell you the reasons behind the problem.

Based solely on the error message, and having no additional data to corroborate this guess, it sounds to me like your card holder has declined the transaction for some reason.

but to be sure, please take an screenshot of the error message (of the whole page, including the URL bar) and ask the support for their assistance.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 12:49pm

Windstorm

Trainee

• "Windstorm" started this thread

Thank you Wraith ,had send a ticket ,will attach the ss with the error also .I appreciate the help . I got an answer few mins ago and the problem been fixed .thanks again for the help !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Windstorm" (Jul 15th 2014, 1:17pm)

Rate this thread