You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:12pm

Is it that hard to delete something from the database?

Sorry my bad. Im an idiot

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Serifaz" (Mar 20th 2014, 7:30pm)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:13pm

Sign out of My.Com, then try again.

Also, try not being derogatory if you want help.

Also, lol at the idea that the integrated account databases for a game are like some poxy little application that you've supported in the past.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:24pm

ok second Idea. is it possible that my account is already linked but I don't have access to it. if so how would I get access?
sorry just kinda frustrated right now.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:27pm

i have 2 accounts, 1 from the us, and 1 from eu. i knew there would be a problem so i migrated the us account first and made sure everything was up and running before i touched the eu account

i did the same process i did on my eu account as i did for the na . i signed in, clicked the migrate button. it gave me an error saying my.com already has a attached toon. i logged out, and made a new my.com account, and attached it to a eu account with a seperated email address. and i was able to login.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bunzy" (Mar 20th 2014, 8:05pm)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:30pm

ok second Idea. is it possible that my account is already linked but I don't have access to it. if so how would I get access?
Your EU account is linked to your email address.

Your US account is not linked to anything.

You will need to create 2 My.Com accounts, as you cannot combine the two accounts to a single email address.
Log out of My.Com and try and merge the US account again.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:31pm

Also, the answer is yes to the title, deleting *anything* in an environment like this is an absolute legal nightmare.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:03pm

instead of deleting the thread, why dont you explain what you did to resolve your problem so someone else can find there resolution faster

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:05pm

instead of deleting the thread, why dont you explain what you did to resolve your problem so someone else can find there resolution faster

Because his post was pretty offensive.

He had an issue where he was trying to migrate both a US and an EU account to the same email address, which can't be done.

Rate this thread