Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:14am

problem with a quest in asee teph

hello, sorry per advence my english is not good i'm french :p

i'm actually in asee-teph and i have a quest to doing. The quest with the totem and you have to kill 3 lamias. i'm in the faction ligue and when i going on the arena to activate the totem. they don't work no function appear. I click on him but he don't want to be active. I leave and retake the quest but no more success. I disconnect and relog and that don't work. I saw an other character doing the same quest and that don't work for him too

thank for repairing this quest :)

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 1:01am

Gwiniel

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 530

Konum: Kuopio, Finland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Noticed the same problem with Dueling Lamias quest in Asee. Luckily you can finish the quest with marks of fate :)
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir