You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:07am

No, it's not easier, because there are not many dutch players. So why do we need a section for our own? (atleast i don't need it, i rather talk in the english section (in english) i dont care ^^ ).

And yes there are some dutch players playing allods. But haven't seen much yet...

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:37am

nah zijn er best veel eigluk hoor, maja niet heel veel hier actief blijkbaar ¿:)
gaat niet bestaat niet

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:47am

Could have just asked a Moderator or something to create a section for you. Been much easier. Besides, Is this game available in Dutch?
Like the moderators are going to do that for the small Dutch communty lol XD Besides why it is bothering you so much?! You have something against Dutch people?! Or can't you stand people talking in another language that you don't understand?! Cause for that i have a simple solution for ya...learn Dutch ;) And if you don't wanna learn Dutch, ignore the topic. Its simple as that. Remember that Allods Online is an INTERNATIONAL game in case you didn't noticed by now. Its normal that people are going to make topics like this to stay in touch with each other in their language!!! Its really sad seeing people like you (and there are a lot here in Allods Online sadly enough) who cries about this kind of stuff in their free time. Don't you have nothing better to do mate?! A final suggestion for you...if you want a game with only English/North American players, search another game. Cause here you will find lots of none English speakers. Must be hell for you right?! XD
The only thing i kinda agree with you is that it maybe should moved over to off topic...but maybe this topic is to help Dutch people in-game (didn't read the whole topic yet) so maybe its not so off topic.

And for the Dutch community: Hier nog zo ene die het niet kan hebben dat andere mensen een andere taal spreken dan die van hun. Echt zielig lol.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Jun 6th 2014, 1:17am)

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:06pm

Dutch topic? duideluk toch.... :cursing: waarom passen we ons weer eens aan en gaan we engels praten...¿:(
gaat niet bestaat niet

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:26am

omdat er jaloerse kansloze mensen op deze wereld zijn :rolleyes: . Maar even serieus, is er een NL clan op deze server. Of een groepje aardige NL spelers. Zou er graag wat spreken in-game :D

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 9:51am

omdat er jaloerse kansloze mensen op deze wereld zijn :rolleyes: . Maar even serieus, is er een NL clan op deze server. Of een groepje aardige NL spelers. Zou er graag wat spreken in-game :D

zijn best wel n aantal, verspreid over diverse guilds. in Sexy Pirates nu n stuk of 4?

denk dat er op t moment geen NL/Be guild is, voorheen hadden we wel Dutch Commanders, deden 't best goed tot er een deel vd topspelers overliep naar A.R. enz... :thumbdown:
gaat niet bestaat niet

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 11:06am

Aangezien de Franse en Duitsers een eigen subforum krijgen, vind ik dat het tijd is voor een Nederlands topic. Lijkt me wel tof om zo nu en dan ook eens in onze moedertaal te communiceren. Ik heb op de NA en EU server gespeeld en ben redelijk wat Nederlandse en Belgische spelers tegengekomen, dus dit topic moet helemaal goed komen!
Hello,

For the moment, only English, French, German and Turkish languages are allowed on this forum.

Quoted

Quoted

The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

+ this is absolutly not the 5.0.02 version, be carefull, don't spread false informations ;)

This topic is closed now.

Or it applies only to arabic?