You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:25pm

Common issues

Unable to log in

Account migrated, unable to log into website or game

This issue has now been resolved, and so will not affect any more users, however the fix for affected users has not yet been rolled out.

You'll need to wait.

Account Migrated, able to log into game, and website, but no characters ingame

Well done, you, like me, broke it.

This is something that they are aware of, and due to the nature of the issue, will require a manual fix.
You'll need to submit a ticket here and wait for them to resolve this.

Unable to migrate EU and/or US gpotato accounts

If you have accounts in both regions, you will need to migrate one to en.allods.com, then LOG OUT of en.allods.com and migrate the other, creating a new My.Com account as you do.

You cannot use the same email account to merge multiple gpotato accounts, regardless of their original region.

Game not downloading

Launcher functioning, but download slow

Sadly, patience is the only answer here!

My.com Launcher not functioning, stuck on "Check Client"

This will require you to click on Game Control, click on Delete Game, then re-add it via the Game Catalogue.

There is no known fix at this time.

In game issues
Invisible Characters

You can log in, but your character is completely invisible!

This is currently thought to be linked to the Avast! Antivirus software, and removing this is the only known solution.

I recommend Panda as a replacement.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "user_1079170" (Mar 20th 2014, 8:16pm)

Rate this thread