You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:19am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Bad talk in gb - Is it okay for people to talk like that?

So I was in goblin ball just now and game started I got the ball and cus screen freeze for a sec( wich i think i blame allods) I shoted the ball far way to an opponent, all would have been fine but then this player named Borkluce starting calling me names, idiot and mf I let that slide than in the match he did the same mistake as me only he did it worse and gave the ball straight to an opponent wich was in front of our gate... Then I said him see everyone makes mistakes and then he started...

/edit by Fayne: Please do not post screenshots of ingame conversations on the forums. Submit a ticket instead, please :)

SO is it okay for people ingame who only know a few words to use them carelesly like this? For just now I looked in game rule and it says there something about this kind of talking...
P.S.: I have no idea if this is the right place to post something like this

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Jul 18th 2014, 10:03am)

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:28am

Nemesis

Trainee

Those screenshoots you should send to customer support , posting it here will end up as deleting ss by mods.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:49am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Custumor support I see thx

P.S.: Nice picture, lovely :D

Friday, July 18th 2014, 10:01am

LOL I'm surprised I'm not in those screen shots, if you're bad and ppl tell you you are bad, put them on ignore, I know I will always rage in gb, up to you to take me seriously or not. But I admit my self, I rage at bad people, also there is profanity filter in game.
So do your self a favor and rest of us, if you are bad and are called out for it, put that person on ignore or close your chat. Problem solved, don't come here to bitch about it.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 10:03am

Nemesis

Trainee

why to rage in goblinball :o

Friday, July 18th 2014, 10:09am

I really wish people were grown up enough to deal with stuff like this without having to call the police. You can put people on ignore, you can close the chat, you can do everything to shut that person up. I can't imagine how you would deal with someone calling you a name in real life, where it is absolutely permitted to insult people.

I remember asking old gpotato GMs if it is okay to swear, though and they said it is absolutely acceptable to swear in this game (it is a 16+ game btw), as long as you don't try to get around the swear filter.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 18th 2014, 10:09am

As Nemesis said, you should report it via the support system: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/
(I'll just take out those links in a moment ;) )

Its kind of sad that people choose to be abusive when someone is not as good at something instead of encouraging them to get better, or even attempting to teach them how to do things properly so they can improve. :(

anyway, I'll close this thread now as I can't see it going down any good route..
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules