You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 11:36am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

• "Gwiniel" started this thread

Herbalism starting quests

Although it doesn't affect the actual profession because it's now days leveled via alchemy, the starting quests (to learn how to collect herbs) starting from Step 2 doesn't work. Violets needed for it used to be behind the herbalist trainer in Novo's elf section (just like ores are in Novo's gibberling section), but they aren't there anymore nor anywhere else in the map - autorun is also broken to that quest. The Step 4 was also broken even more earlier, which required picking herbs near the passage to Siveria (close at the waterfall in Lightwood), that also didn't have the herbs to collect. Only Step 3 is working that requires the herbs from the field near rep quest turn-in Mill near Novo... that is before Step 2 quit working.

Just wanted to point the problems out although, as said, they are rather irrelevant to the actual profession itself.

Edit: The herbalism quests have been fixed but the autorun from Mill's field to the waterfall (between steps 3 and 4) leads your toon to nearest teleport which takes them to astral academy where the autorun gets cut-off and you have to manually teleport yourself to Lake Track teleport and put the autorun back on.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jul 19th 2014, 4:46pm)

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:13pm

The quests work, but only if you can find the right spots to collect from, and they aren't (as you found) where the autorun takes you to. It's like that on the Imp side as well.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:24pm

Guza

Intermediate

Try abandoning the quest and then take it again and do it right away.
I think it gets bugged if u take the quest and not finish it before logging out.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:59am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

• "Gwiniel" started this thread

The quests work, but only if you can find the right spots to collect from, and they aren't (as you found) where the autorun takes you to. It's like that on the Imp side as well.
Haven't yet been able to find them.

Edit: The herbs are right were they have always been - for reason I just couldn't see them until I abandoned the quest and retook it.

Try abandoning the quest and then take it again and do it right away.
I think it gets bugged if u take the quest and not finish it before logging out.
Might as well try that.

Edit: Did as you said and it worked... or otherwise the whole quest problem has been fixed since even step 4 works just fine now.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jul 19th 2014, 4:48pm)

Rate this thread