You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:06pm

Class for newbie

Which class is the best for newbie? I very like playing DPS

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:33pm

I'd say mage. Others will say warrior, which is also an amazing class for newbie, but currently the warrior population is too large and finding groups as warrior is a problem. :)
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 18th 2014, 1:41pm

Others will say warrior
Yes, i would say warrior :P. mage use mana, and mana is a real pain in the ass on higher levels. plus mage uses barriers and stuff. warrior doesnt have any speciel abilitys that you must keep an eye on. they are just tuff.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 2:01pm

Mages have 2 important auras, one of which is absolutely vital to astral. Warriors have only one aura and it is the one that most don't really care about. Mages have cc, warriors don't. Warrior is really a fun class, but my point is that it should be picked up with a grain of salt, because out of the two, mage will always be preferred to a warrior in the endgame.

I play a warrior by the way, and I have no intention of changing my class. Just sharing my thoughts here. :)
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, July 18th 2014, 6:25pm

1st choice: warrior, summoner

2nd choice: bard, healer, mage

Friday, July 18th 2014, 8:15pm

Resha

Intermediate

If you want to play an OP DPS class, then currently the best choice is warden ^^
Drood retraité !

Friday, July 18th 2014, 8:51pm

yeah warden is best choice for newbie player Combined all class dps,heal,melee,range i mean if you confuse when you will choose warden.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:07pm

Thanks for your help. I choose warrior, because i like melee class :D Anyone can give me lvling/pve build ^^?

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 12:44am

try to find your own build, thats what makes you're character yours :P

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 11:17pm

until level 15 (15 included!) you can respec for free
you can test most things this way to make sure you spec proper

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:33am

If you want to play an OP DPS class, then currently the best choice is warden ^^
No kidding :) and that was the original "support" class lol - bard getting nerfed on the grounds that ''as a support class, turned out to be a top-damage class so some corrections had to be made'' :P We don't have to mention wardens can now be FHs as well, do we?

Want to be OP at having fun, killing, healing, kiting, cc'ing, anything, everything, all the time? warden...
Opera - Legends

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 11:50am

Viuhti

Trainee

I can recommend healer too, my 1st char on f2p was healer, lvld it as MH and swithced to FH then, it was easy to find astral groups and etc, only questing can be a bit challenging first, but if you are in a guild for example. Im sure you have friends to do dailies with :) Besides, everyone loves healers! :D

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked