You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 4:35pm

Old characters are back, new deleted :(

Hello,

Last week I decided to come back to playing Allods. My account wasn't working so I decided to create a new one and I submited a ticket to get my old character (you know, to get back my items, gold etc.). So after a few days they found my account and I got a message that my account was transfered. Everything would be great except my new characters (21 and 16lvl summoners) were deleted and now I'm left with my two old characters. I know 21 lvl isn't that much but anyway I would like to have at least this character back. Is that possible? I guess the problem is that the two accounts are on the same e-mail. Can I get my characters myself or do I have to wait for the support to fix it?

Monday, July 21st 2014, 12:54pm

Monday, July 21st 2014, 1:19pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

If you didn't already, you should send a ticket. It probably will take several days(perhaps weeks) before you get any replies. I don't honestly know is it possible for them to transfer your new account's characters to your old account, which you got back. One thing's for sure... never ever create two accounts to the same game with same e-mail address. I wouldn't keep my hopes up for getting those new characters back, but you never know.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, July 21st 2014, 1:37pm

Hi there,

Sorry, I did not get on that much over the weekend.

The support SHOULD have made it clear to you that the existing (new) characters would be deleted when the merge occurred (gPotato IDs are incompatible with new my.com characters, the account has to be cleared for the merge to work..), and given you the option of letting the account be rest (and the characters be deleted), or providing them with a second my.com account to merge the old characters onto.

You can ask in the support ticket if its possible to recover those deleted characters and put them on a separate account (that you should register) how ever I do think those characters are gone for good. :(

There are adjustments being made to the support system template to make it clear that the merge process will require a wipe of the my.com account if any existing data is on it (having logged in, or having created any characters to use in the mean time, but unfortunately they are not ready yet..

-Wraith

Edit:
please PM me with the ticket ID so it can be checked.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 21st 2014, 1:45pm)

Monday, July 21st 2014, 1:45pm

Thank you very much for your answers, looks like I'll have to make another summoner. But I still have a little hope that the support will bring my characters back :(