Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Informations about account transferring

gPotato / Webzen have stopped supporting the transfer from their database to ours.

But not to worry, our support still has access to them, and can transfer the account for you.
Just use this ticket template and they will sort it out asap.
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US
(all official links from our end should already direct people to that page)

edit: after rereading your post, I see you've done that, now you'll have to wait for them to get to your ticket in the queue. If it gets to more than 3-4 working days and you still have not received a reply (and the reply is not waiting for you here: http://support.my.com/games/tickets/ ), then please PM a Community Manager your ticket ID and they will ask our support team to check on the ticket.

Our Community Managers are :
- Drakdish

One thing I should say, do NOT log into the game with the my.com account you wish your characters to be on until they have completed the transfer and told you its safe to do so.
Logging into the game will flag your account as "in use" and make it unsuitable to hold any gPotato accounts on it.

If you wish to create a new character to help kill the time while you wait for the support staff to get to your ticket, then I suggest creating a second my.com account and using that to play on.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gladia« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: title + sticky adding new informations and links to CM

Thema bewerten