You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 7:05pm

• "swedishmidget" started this thread

fix goblinball.

Goblinball games almost never end anymore when someone leaves, can be 2v4 and still it doesn't end. I know that it happens sometimes but after colours of war it happens way to often. Edit: And instead of making it taking 2 (?) minutes to end especially when the game starts without people joining, in those scenarios it shouldn't even count as a game, joining one of those games is so frustrating it's no wonder that when people join goblinball start acting like 12 y old shit heads. Thanks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "swedishmidget" (Jul 19th 2014, 7:11pm) with the following reason: My brain is slow.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 7:23pm

maybe if nobody was insulting other people, there won't be any leave so when people will respect other ones, goblinball will be played 4vs4

when people leave in wh or df, team finish battle at 9vs 12 sometimes goblinball is same

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 3:05pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Yes that starting since those changes for gb normally match should end in 180sec if its 3v4 but no... I played games with me and another one in my team for the whole 10 minutes cus allods is too stupid to end it in 180 sec...