You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 21st 2014, 2:47am

Goblinball team skirmish

I've seen that there is a skirmish in which you pre-setup your own team for goblinball, and now i got some questions about it..
1. How often does it happen that players actually make use of this skirmish?
2. What are the monthly prize/reward for the best teams, and is there a way to see the rankings?
3. Anyone els interested in forming a high quality team?

Info about me:
I just came back to the game, and figured out that they remade the blocking/defence part, which I need to practise a bit more.
I am a fast player, which is why I want fast passes, and not those solo kick to lure the other team( I guess that's the EU style, even tho I see the old NA fast phase style as way more effectivly).

My current win/lose ratio is 27 wins and 3 lost.

I hope to get some answers and maybe get a team up running.

Sincerely blessme

Monday, July 21st 2014, 10:38am

Hey, yea would like to create a team, but. i must have my companion with me, togheter him and i always wins :P
Its hard to say if im good or bad since i have no idea how to compare my self to you, i havent seen you play so :P