You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 8:08am

Account Transfer so long!!!

Customer support is slow, almost one week still my account is not transferred. GMs please help. Thank you in advance.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 8:13am

Gramarye

Professional

Customer support??! WTF IS THAT?!!! Never heard of something like this...

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 8:21am

People on customer support??? Means people or staff working/helping players to solve their issue. Simple statement, can't understand?

One of the responsibilities of GMs is to provide customer support. Just in case you don't know and you don't have enough knowledge.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jrelcess26" (Jul 22nd 2014, 8:51am)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:38pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Be patient. There are a lot of tickets ppl send from various reasons to customer support. They work with the issues as fast as they can but they are people too. You'll get your account transferred like everyone else has before you. I was lucky and got mine transferred within 2 days but my friend had to wait over a week. Nonetheless, she got it transferred. Just a little more patience can't do any harm.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 3:04pm

Gramarye

Professional

People on customer support??? Means people or staff working/helping players to solve their issue. Simple statement, can't understand?

One of the responsibilities of GMs is to provide customer support. Just in case you don't know and you don't have enough knowledge.

lol...

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 4:16pm

Hello,

Customer support??! WTF IS THAT?!!! Never heard of something like this...

@jrelcess26 :

I can see Wraith02 is replying, so you'll soon know what to do in that case ;).

EDIT : Oh there's no answer so i'll explain :
If you ticket took more than 7 working days to be answererd, then please send a message in PM (private message) to CM Wraith02, with your ticket's number and a brief summary of your request, and he will try to find what's happenning at the Customer Support.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 22nd 2014, 4:33pm)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 4:26pm

Gramarye

Professional

im happy that someone got it :D

But honestly GM's (ppl. who are reacheable ingame) arent existing anymore. Already Gpotato started to call them CM's instead...
Anyway I enjoy it seeing 100 guys a day asking in world chat for GM ^^

PS: thats just my definiton...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Jul 22nd 2014, 5:54pm)

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 11:10am

I'm already waiting more than 4 days, too.

Seriously, i'm working in an it-support company. If we let our customers wait over 2 days without any response on a ticket they would kick our asses to... well i think it's clear.
No Words, i remember the times at gpotato, nearly every ticket was answered within 32 hours...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Asaros" (Jul 24th 2014, 5:42pm)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:11am

Damn. I sent ticket first but my brother's account got transferred before mine. WOW. My brother sent ticket 2 days after I send ticket. This is so frustrating.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:23am

Nemesis

Trainee

well i had problems with that altho it was my mistake xD but i sent pm to CM_Official and he solved all after 5 days :D