You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:09am

The changes of the game

i played every day at least 8-10 hours with the new improve patch, the game became new and a single player cant play. Am lvl60 but i cant do anything.. i had a strong bard but now its like so much work for nothing.. dont know where to change my weapons.. cant go to astral cause i have to navigate the ship and i cant..the team i used to play they stopped too. we used to play every sat/sun all together in astral but now we tried several times and we couldnt. It was the best game ever and now i cant enjoy it. sad at least.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:58am

wipangell

Intermediate

The problem of the game is the cash shop advantages. New player who wont spend money on the game can not strat the game (ty imp and gold rune 13 abuse who ruine the game).
And, for old players, if you are not in a big guild you can not do something, it's sad indeed :/
You might join one.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 1:08pm

The OP's problem has nothing to do with the reply... but I don't understand it. 5.01 did make the game more solo-friendly. They even nerfed astral. I haven't done much astral lately, since I find Forlorn more fun, but yesterday I went s12 with my ship, and assassins weren't locking us in the hub. They were just... attacking. I was surprised when I saw that.

I don't know when you started playing, jwtiko. From 5.0 to 5.01 the game did become more solo- and casual-friendly. Try getting in some guild that does endgame. On f2p, both factions have a handful of good guilds for you to choose from.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

(ty imp and gold rune 13 abuse who ruine the game).

You're welcome for allowing you to play by supporting the game. :whistling:

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 5:27pm

rozetri

Intermediate

The OP's problem has nothing to do with the reply... but I don't understand it. 5.01 did make the game more solo-friendly. They even nerfed astral. I haven't done much astral lately, since I find Forlorn more fun, but yesterday I went s12 with my ship, and assassins weren't locking us in the hub. They were just... attacking. I was surprised when I saw that.

I don't know when you started playing, jwtiko. From 5.0 to 5.01 the game did become more solo- and casual-friendly. Try getting in some guild that does endgame. On f2p, both factions have a handful of good guilds for you to choose from.

There's two types of assassins at the very least. Young and Zealous, and I think only the Zealous ones hublock you. It's possible they added more types and the ones you ran across don't hublock. 'Course they coulda just nerfed them, too, but that would have been an odd change. Almost as odd as giving Tenacity a 10s cooldown after three uses! ...oh wait.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 5:38pm

Hello,

The OP's problem has nothing to do with the reply... but I don't understand it. 5.01 did make the game more solo-friendly.
I do agree with this. 5.0.1 is way more solo-friendly than it has ever been.
Wellebel daily quests, KoE daily quests, Tka-Rik trials are far more easy than before, and you can get gold at the end.
They even put back the automatic "get a party" to go to astral at the mercenary NPC in Astral Academy. I did not try it yet.

PS : I'm moving this topic to "General" discussion, as it is not an "off-topic" discussion ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 5:58pm

There's two types of assassins at the very least. Young and Zealous, and I think only the Zealous ones hublock you. It's possible they added more types and the ones you ran across don't hublock. 'Course they coulda just nerfed them, too, but that would have been an odd change. Almost as odd as giving Tenacity a 10s cooldown after three uses! ...oh wait.

It was s12, I don't remember what type of assassins they were, I just remember they used to hublock and now they don't. I like that, it's not like I am complaining.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 6:42pm

I spent all day doing Tka Rik caves, in 1 day made 22k just doing the caves, 1,800 a day from KoE (plus if you get real bored can aoe grind there, 5-6 mobs is possible if you have a hard burst AoE and a Wraith or manabike, (wittle them down on mount, then hit them with the hard aoe to 1 shot all of them)

So even just doing Tka Rik in my free time and KoE I am making 10-15k gold a day without really trying, then with skirmishes its easy to make a few extra gold here and there. Doing all skirms = a good solid 40k minimal a week. There is plenty ways to make gold and its all noobie friendly, if I took my reincs into KoE I could make even more gold per day while pretty much watching a movie. Gold is easy in this game now, people have no excuess at this point

Also to say imps are "Abusing" 13s. Seriously? league side has plenty of people with 13s, just because there is a substantial skill difference between the sides is not the fault of people in 13s. Just means 1 side is stronger and more organized. And also what HCL said.

YOUR WELCOME TO THE FREE TO PLAY PEOPLE (they do exist) You can gripe all you want and cry and throw a fit. We who spend keep this game alive FOR YOU. Why shouldnt we get some advantage if we spend to keep the game running for you? You dont even have to spend a whole lot to get a substaintial progress boost.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 11:55pm

They even put back the automatic "get a party" to go to astral at the mercenary NPC in Astral Academy. I did not try it yet.

sadfully the autoteleport is gone (so you have to do the unfunny shiptraveling) and mercs are no longer free, which makes the whole thing useless

the usefulness of this function is gone this way since the good part of it was that you can skip the ship-bs and save the costs of mercs, independent on other players

now its like you start travel, land on ship with 3 foreingers, noone is willing to pay for the mercs, and the astralkey is lost... great
if you dont want to lose the astralkey you have to pay either the mercs for the others or you have to wait until they leave

other scenaro is they have poor performance and slow down all drastically

.... so the problem seems to be mercs are not free & there is no direct tp to allod

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:47am

(ty imp and gold rune 13 abuse who ruine the game).

You're welcome for allowing you to play by supporting the game. :whistling:
Think he saying imps with 13s got their runes by gold exploit :D
Here is something for you to rage at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxjDqAmNV5g

Anywho, back on topic, if you want to make gold for upgrades/some cs/even teleport charges and so on..
-GB
-WH
-DF
-AoD
-TC
-KoE
-Foul Dale solo crowns (rare/blue) gather refractors, right click and sell them (I made 3,000 gold in 20 min farming epic loot)
-Craft amalgam and sell them
- Cave
-Dailys for gold (there is a few of them)
And so on..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBog_Highroller" (Jul 23rd 2014, 1:55am)

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 2:59am

reeah19

Intermediate

1st get a guild-preferable one that runs astral not a pure lvling one, make 1-2 friends to runs astral with because solo is waaaaaaaaayy to expensive

i had same problems as u when i hitted 51 previous patch, it's like a slap in the face especially if you're in the "friendly,active" league, turn chat off if you join skirmishes and they start to complain about your gear for ur own mental health :))

making a sailable ship isnt that expensive, gen 9 blue parts sell for cheap, u can also find em at resale NPCs, s2 is easy to sail but u need at least 1 more, or 2nd option farm refractors in wellebel and exchange loot+key in astral academy

start by doing welle so u can upgrade ur glyphs a bit till purple for example cuz is cheap to upgrade em with cinnabar from npc

earlier miserable wh ahahaha gawd took 6 to get a win for allod, BGs still need balance lol
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 3:17am

Agree with the post above, well put together.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 11:53am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

is cheap to upgrade em with cinnabar from npc
Wouldn' call over 27g a piece a cheap cinnabar... maybe if you have 100k g on your toon but everyone doesn't have those kind of golds and are not able to farm gold in the ways told on earlier replies. Weak gears, glyphs, possibly bad build = no chance in KoE or Wellebell whatsoever when talking about soloing. Also, if you hate pvp, you won't be doing skirmishes, AoD etc.

Personally I can't kill Wellebelle mobs solo. I can barely kill easy KoE mobs (takes up to 2mins per kill) but can't even think of the bosses involved in some quests even after I have wellebelle greens with half upgraded to blues and all blue glyphs with some epics too... on top of that runes of 7s and 8s. It comes down to my build... which is pve raid FH (dps is none existent). My gs is somewhere between 24k-28k - very low. This was just to point out not everyone can earn like 5k-10k g a day.. not even in a week. I haven't noticed you can earn gold in IoR's cave... more so it spends the last golds I ever have while trying to do greatness and getting amals to upgrade gears! So most gold farming things are after you've already geared up and end-game ready when the problems lie in getting end-game ready first... and it seems doing it solo was a big part of the original topic. It isn't much of a problem, if you have good reliable friends that help you etc.. but when someone doesn't have and isn't able to get... Allods is a very hard to play after reaching lv 60.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 3:07pm

reeah19

Intermediate

if u upgrade till purple is cheaper with cinnabar than wasting amalgam, i didn't meant higher tier

is hard and is harder alone but if u are in a guild with at least 10 living/playing ppl is doable

if u play FH u NEED a dps slave with u :P, as dps is easy to kill in welle, koe is a nono for starting chars(u can do the quests that dont required killing mobs tho)
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 3:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Cinnabar is between 18.5-24.7 TIMES cheaper than purchasing amalgam.
I'm pretty sure the person was saying, if you cannot FARM all your amalgam, use cinnabar because it's so much cheaper.

Cinnabar = 27g:1
Amalgam = 500-667g:1

Rate this thread